Breaking the news

Today was the day that I had to break the news to my ex boyfriend Darcy that me and Caleb were dating I was not ready but anything for him to leave me alone. I had already told Alica that we were dating . 7.15AM time to get ready I jumped in the shower feeling the warm water ran down my  body relieved some of the stress of the news. I got out dried off turned my straightners on and did my hair and make up. I slipped on my black t shirt black jeans and white converse and slipped out the door to school. Halfway to school my phone started to ring it was Caleb
"Hey where are you, im waiting"

"hey im on my way just have to wait 20 more minutes okay ill see you soon"

"Okay well i miss you I love you "

"love you too "

I hung up I finally made my way in to school and saw Caleb "Hey caleb " I shouted and he turned around and saw me "Hey beautiful how are we this morning " I blushed then replied "Awh you know terrified of telling Darcy the good news other than that im doing fine " . Seeing me so stressed Caleb leaned over and pulled me into a tight hug i smelled his cologne the best ever then turned and faced me and then kissed me and placed his hands on my waist looking in my eyes "Now do you feel better " I instantly thought hes the best thing to happen to me since Darcy "Yes I feel much better" wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him before the bell went.

It was 1st period and Darcy was in my lesson and I decided to tell him the news about me and Caleb. " Hey Darcy can I talk to you I have something to tell you"

He repllied "sure what is it "
"Well thus is kinda hard to tell you but me and Caleb.. Are dating"
He just stood there wide eyed . " YOUR WHAT SOO SOON AFTER WE BROKE UP HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME ..I LOVED YOUU !!" . I was so angry at what he said i then turned on him "WHAT YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND STEPH YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL YOU JUST WANTED MORE THAN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SUCH A MORON AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME I WANT CALEB AND I WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOU ..TODAY WAS HARD ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU HAD TO MAKE IT ABOUT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCK BOY"

This day went from bad to worse after I told Darcy he wouldnt leave me alone he then told the whole football team and then i had stupid people bugging me all day.Finally the lunch bell rang and finally i got to see Caleb.
"Hey Caleb I have missed you " I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionatley kissing him. He broked the kiss and then looked me in the eye and "Did you tell him " I looked back at him with tears in my eyes " Yeah i did he didnt take it well and then he turned in to me and him ..All day i have had him at me" I couldn't take it and started sobbing Caleb pulled me into a hug letting me cry into his chest.

I got home and slumped in my room thinking about what happened with Darcy i didnt know what to do. I checked my emails and i got a email from Darcy
look you have to choose me or him or ill tell the whole school that your pregnant

I read it over and over i closed the lid and cryed and cryed. I whipped out my phone and texted caleb
B~hey i need you here
C~be right there. Dont forget i love you

A sharp ding dong sounded i opened the door and saw him. He saw my eyes were all red and puffy. "Babe whats wrong.. Have you been crying "
"Yes its darcy he sent me an email saying I had to choose between you and him otherwise hell tell the whole school that i was pregnant ". I could tell he was mad with him he hugged me and picked me up bridal style and took me to my room and place on my bed "Beth don't listen to him hes jelous and i love you to much to let you go" I wrapped my handa arounf his neck and kissed him with so much passion.

He snuggled into bed with me his hamds firmly around my waist and we watched Pretty little liars and we fell asleep together.In my life i am finally happy. I wish that darcy wasnt apart of it.

I slipped out to go and get a glass of water. My parents and sister were away for 8 months on a trip so i had the whole house to my self. After my glass of water i went out to the garden to get some air thinking about today and my future with Caleb.

Should Bethany have told Darcy her good news.
What will happen who Should she choose Caleb or darcy

I need ideas for the next chapter message me with ideas