Exams

A week later went back to school only to find out we had exams brilliant. I made my way into study hall I was determined to make my peace with darcy no matter what happened between us. When I got in i walked over to darcy "Hey darcy i know we are not sussposed to talk to each other because of things but i just wanted to say whatever has happened we can still be friends okay i dont want you to feel guilty." "What about Caleb?" . I was shocked but kindly replied "you leave caleb to me oh good luck for today." "you too". I was glad that i made my peace with darcy now what am i going to tell caleb. I figured to do it as soon as so I didn't have even more stress for the exam."Hey caleb Erm the thing is I spoke to darcy and said even though what hapoened was a big mistake we could still be friends." I knew i had done it this time calebs mood changed drastically he went so red i was scared "YOU DID WHAT AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH HIM NOW YOU WANT TO PLAY PEACE MAKER ARE YOU CRAZY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HE DID TO YOU AND NOW YOU WANT TO FORGET NO SORRY I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE THAT RISK.. GET OVER YOUR SELF BETHANY." I was surprised at his outburst like that rigjt before the exam to how could he "well thats how you feel then I guess we have to take a break from each other then call me when you have your head in the right place im not proud of what he did but at least ge is man enough to admit it. " Just like that i left how dare caleb have a burst like that he has no right to have a go like this.
~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sat in my english exam working as hard as i could but all i could think about was caleb and darcy situation what can be possibly be worse. 2 hours later and the exam was over, I made my way out of the exam hall and saw caleb he saw me and approached me i just ignored him and carried on walking "Beth we need to talk about this please." "I have nothing left to say to you caleb we are done." I dont understand why he had to lash out over that. When i got in i revised for the rest of the exams for the week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb kept ringing and ringing and ringing me until I finally gave in. I let him in. He just kissed me over abd over and over "Are you drunk." "I had a couple thats all. " I hated when he was like this "I need to know we still have something bethy i cant go until i know for sure you are not going to choose hime over me. " "what?! you think i will choose him over you hello have you forgotten what he did to. Me i would never do that okay. " I kissed him and hugged him tightly as he was sobbing like a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once he finished sobbing he looked at me innocently like a child "Bbethany I know you tried ti do the right thing but promise me one thing dont be all pally pally with him I just don't think I can go through all that pain abd heart break again. " I was so happy that he wanted me to be happy but I couldn't help but wonder why he was crying i should be the one crying . Great 1.15pm We had a German exam to get to or we are going to be late . "come on caleb or we are going to be late for the exam. " we walked ovwr to the exam hall and we just made it just in time. We sat in our places and started. The whole exam was 1hour 30 mins it was going to be a looong afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally the exam was over and couldn't wait until i got home and i could relax because it was the last exam today and i had to clear my stuff from my locker tomorrow as it was my last day in high school. Caleb came around and i was in the shower so i trusted him to look after things. The phone rang so caleb had to answer "hello ..sorry she is in the shower i can passage on a message.. Okay will do thank you. " I got out of the shower and saw caleb and asked who was on the phone."Your mom she wants you to call her." "did she say why." He shook his head and carried on doing what he was doing . I called my mom "Hey mom.. What well is she okay.. Yeah i finished my exams today okay well see you tomorrow." After i put the phone down i started crying caleb heard me and came in "whats the matter beth." "Its maisy she has had an accident of somekind mom wants me to meet her in Toronto tomorrow." I was so upset my baby sister was in hospital I cant believe it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me ages to sleep but when i did all i could think of was maisy lying there helpless and i wasnt there to see her. I could not sleep so i was sat in the dark sitting room thinking of how hsterical my mom was telling me. Tomorrow i was finally seeing my sister since she moved away. What could i do when all i want is my mom dad and baby sister.

Stressfull times how will beth react seeing her baby sis for the first time since moving