Prom

Today was the day prom had arrived me and Alicia were spending the whole day in town getting dresses ,hair makeup and nails done for the evening whereas the boys are collecting their tuxes and sorting out some minor details for this evening it was going to be perfect. I got up and had a shower and did my hair and makeup and called alicia "hey you ready im coming over then we gunna hit the town."
"Yeah okay see you in a bit then."
I hung up and went down to have breakfast. I grabbed some milk and a apple and then went over to caleb "Caleb im leaving see you later love you." " okay love you too." i kissed him and left for alicias.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrived at alicias and she said bye to ash and we got the bus to the mall. "I can't wait till tonight it will be perfect." I said with excitement . "Oh my god me too they are gunna look so handsome in their tuxes." Alicia replied we arrived at the mall and went straight to the dress shop to look for dresses. We were in there for hours but I finally saw the perfect dress it was deep purple it was strapless and went all the way down to the floor it had silver sequins around the torso it had matching heels. "What about this one Alicia" She turned and stared at it and then replied "oh my god its perfect you Should get it." So i went and paid for it and then helped Alicia pick put her dress. We finally found the perfect dress it was navy blue and had silver sequins around the torso and had marching heels we decided to get it and left the shop with our dresses and went to a hair and nail parlour to get that done. After our hair and nails we went to get our makeup done after all that was done we made our way back to mine to get ready for prom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got back to mine and saw the boys getting ready as well we decided to wait until they had finished so me and alicia went into the kitchen and made hot chocolate and sat in the sitting room and drank and had a gossio while caleb and ash were getting ready after 45minutes they were done so then me and Alicia made our way up to my room to get ready. We had a quick shower and did a quick touch up to our nails and makeup. We put on our dresses and we looked amazing . We made our way downstairs when the door went Caleb opened it to see his mom dad sister and twin brothers and also ashs mom too. "Hi mr and mrs black, seth joe and sophie come in oh you must be ash's mom come in. " They all came in. "oh you all look so smart and beautiful.. Picture time come on." Both moms said. After about what felt like millions of pictures we made our way the limo and went to the school for prom our final night together as a four before we go our seperate ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We made it and the school looked so beautiful with all the decorations and we got in had our picture taken and went in to the hall to see everyone laughing and having fun this was it our last night as seniors . Me and caleb danced then we all danced together before sitting out for a bit. Me and alicia took more selfies and then found the guys and had danced some more before heading out to the restaurant with the school. Principal Haven stood up and made a speech about us how sweet "Well seniors tjis is your last night together as one and im proud have to been your principal these last few years and hope for the best in the future." After we all cheered and ate our food and made orur way home we said goodbye to alicia and ash and me and caleb made our way home. That was the best prom ever i am gunna miss being a senior.