Date night

I woke up first i couldn't sleep it was 1.00Am so I decided to go downstairs and watch tv i managed to watch the avengers and then went out to the porch to get fresh air trying to peice together what had happened over the past week darcy max, caleb, and my bestfriends boyfriend was my boyfriends brother. I was probably sat out side for over an hour when i heard the door open and see caleb there "Hey what are you doing out here the third time this week and im worried why are you out here " . I come out here to think and i think about what happened this week and i can't really peice together what happens for us." He came over and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and hugged rocking me back and fourth to soothe me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we all got up and got fed we all sat and watched tv when i had the best idea "Hey guys since we are together we should all go on a date night tonight how about it." They all looked at me and smiled "Yeah that sounds great we could all go to Frankie and bennies then go ice skating." Alicia declared we all were all happy .Me and Alicia went upstairs and picked out our dresess we both wore a skin tight dress. Mine was a pale blue with a silver strap and to go with it were silver heels .Alicia's dress was a black and turquoise short dress with a black top and black heels. We looked stunning. We made our way downstairs the boys just stared at us. "Woah you both look gorgeous " they said in unison .
~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~
We all arrived at the restaurant we all walked in "table for four under the name of Metcalf." We waited until the waiter found our name "Ah Metcalf follow me". He showed us to our table we all had a good time we left the restaurant we decided to go back to mine for a party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~••'~•••
After Alicia and Ash left I cleaned up the mess that wad made and got out of my dress i found Caleb passed out on my couch so i put a blanket on him and went to bed we all had a good time together as friends and siblings. Its nice to think about how happy Caleb and ash were getting along and how me and alicia were talking I totally forgot about Darcy being released today how happy I was with myself. I went down to get a drink and saw Caleb still sound asleep awh how cute . I walked over and kissed his sleeping head and he woke with a groan. "Sorry cal didnt mean to wake you." He looked at me and responded "Its okay my head is pounding hiw much did i have. " I laughed and said "Quite a bit so did ash surprised alicia got him home. " We talked some more then i went to sleep finally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as i got up my phone pinged i had a message from Alicia
A~Hey thanks for the best night ever
B~No problem have fun
After that i went to sleep until i haf another message off Maisy
M~hey sis im missing you wish i was there to see ash alicias new bf dw im. Home soon
B~yay thats great missing you too love you xx

I was so tired and i needed sleep lucky it was Saturday tomorrow yay and had my boy downstairs well what a night.