Custody Hearing (1)

Today is the first custody hearing since Daniella coming home that started this drama. I woke up at 5.30am due to Daniella but I didnt mind that since im battling for her. I dressed Daniella in a cute pink dress with a white cardie with tiny white socks with tiny little converse that Alicia bought for her and put a hat on her head to keep her head warm. I took her down stairs where my mom was up which was unsual for her. "Morning hunny morning baby did you sleep okay." "no not really but im getting used to it Daniella is the cutest thing so hey Mom could you watch her so i can get ready for the hearing today." "Yeah sure hunny come to granny daniella yeah ill feed her okay." "okay mom." I shouted from upstairs.

I got in the shower which was nice the warm water hitting my body was glorious. I got out and out on a smart causual out fit did my hair and put a little makeup on and went downstairs as I was going down I bumped into Masiy "hey maisy" she scowled at me and said "Ughh cant you shut that little rat up." "Thats your neice your talking about. " "So why did you have to have a baby in the first place no wonder caleb left you." I could nit take anymore with all my strength i slapped my sister across the face abd left her to regain her self. I got down and saw my mom was playing peek a boo with Daniella too cute.

"hey look its mommy.What was all that with Maisy." my mom handed me Daniella."She was being ungrateful about Daniella and then I slapped her." "Oh bethany shes had a hard time recently but she didn't need to say that about your daughter."

Well it was time to go so I strapped Daniella in her travel seat and got her travel bag ready and I placed her in my moms car and got in front . my dad and sister came out and said "Good luck hunny Maisy dont you something to say to your sister." "im sorry good luck".She mumbled and went indoors. Alicia Jenny and Ash were meeting us at the court I was super nervous I had to bring Daniella so the judge can make an overall decision.

We arrived at the courts where we met Ash alicia and Jenny. Caleb was there with hus mom who then approached us."Bethany please you dont have to do this all caleb wants is to see his daughter please." "He should have thought of that before he told me to get rid of her before she was born."

We waited until we were called into the court room."Bethany Metcalf and Caleb Black." we followed the guard to the courtroom and we stood up until the judge came in. The judge came and we all sat down. "Today we are here to discuss the custody of a child by the name of Daniella Anne Metcalfe present here today are the the mother and father." "We may heae from both parents today and tomorrow we reach a verdict on who shall have full custody of Daniella. First we shall hear from a Mr Caleb Black the father first."

"Well your honour I found out my girlfriend that she was pregnant with my daughter and I want nothing but see her which she is denying that is all your honour." "Thank you mr black now miss metcalfe your turn."

"well your honour I found out that I was pregnant a day after prom which was when Daniella was conceived.I got a store bought test and even went to the doctors to confirm it. I told my friends that I was pregnant and then I called caleb and told him he completely flipped and told me to get an abortion and he wasn't going to help with the baby so he disappeard and two weeks later he turns up and wants to see Daniella of course i denied him access after two weeks he now wants his daughter no way that is all your honour."

"Thank you both of you." court will be adjourned until tomorrow when the the jury comes to a verdict." Thank god thats over so now I can take my daughter home after a hard day me and my mom said goodbye to the others and got in the car and went home.

As soon as we got in I went up with Daniella and gave her a bath and put her in a a a cute little onesie and took her down and gave her a bottle burped her and put her to bed. After awhile i went to bed to too i was tired and had to do everything i did today all over again tomorrow and have to face caleb again great. There was no way Daniella was going to live with that creep since he didnt want her in the first place.