More exams

It has been two weeks since my family moved back to Canada it has also been two weeks since mine abed maisys fight I felt guilty but I had to get past that and concentrate on ny last few exams before college . I got up and dressed and had a bit of breakfast . I went back up to see what was taking caleb so long and saw him having a quick revision session so I left him to it. I texted Alicia
B~hey good luck for today xx:)
A~hey you too ash also says good luck to you and caleb xx
I was glad that Alicia and Ash were so into eachother I remeber how it is young love. I went to Caleb's room and surprised him "hey cal ready to go to school and finish our last few exams." "yeah course i couldn't sleep last night but now i don't have to worry." He started tickling me and then placed a kiss on my lips. "We better go or we will be late. " i said between giggles. We left the house and made it to school just in time for the bell we saw ash and alicia "Hey guys how are you?" "we are good good luck today." Ash said and then we had to go the exam hall. We entered the hall and sat in our places. The whole exam was two hours long and we had another later on in the afternoon great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After two hours had passed the exam was over yay thank goodness so we had a study break so me and Alicia decided to go hang out on the wall where we all hung out until we had to go back in. The bell had rung for all of us to go back inside for yet the other maths exam another two hours of boredom. Again we entered and sat in our places and sat and did the exam. So bored but after this we had prom which reminds me when is ash and caleb gunna ask us to the prom .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours later we were done the exam and now we were free me and alicia decided to hang out since we have not seen each other since we started dating. "So how did you find the whole exams overall." Alicia asked I replied "they were hard and I think i might have failed,how did you find it". "I found it hard too but quite pleased i hope." We talked for a bit when we saw the boys approach us we were lauging and lauging. "Alicia Jayne will you do me the honour of letting me escort you to senior prom" "YES YES YES OF COURSE ILL GO TO PROM WITH YOU BABY!!" Now it was Caleb's turn to ask "Bethany Marie will you let me escort you to senior prom with Alicia and ash." "Yes i will go with you. " We all kissed and were so happy we were all going to prom together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all went back to mine and celebrated. Me and alicia watched scary movies while ash and caleb went and had a bbq in the backyard and we joined after we finished watching unfriend . After awhile we all passed out in the sitting room we were all exhausted after exams and a bbq. Wow now our futures are coming together soon we will all be in college.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the sucky ending
Yay they got asked to prom