Telling Caleb and 3 month appointment

Today was the day I had to tell caleb 1. I was pregnat and 2. I had my appointment with the doctor to find out the gender. How was i supposed to tell him. He came over as planned. "Hey i have something to tell you.. I'm pregnant." Nothing was said just silence . "Well that is not what i want and i can't be a teen dad" I was hurt by what he said "I also find out the gender today if you want to come with me." He just got up and left I guess not ill tell him later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••
I made my way to the doctors I was scared but excited by what it might be. Once I got there i signed in and waited for my name to be called. "Bethany Metcalfe" I stood up and made my way to Dr William's office. "Nice to see you again bethany just lie down and ill get the macine ready." I did as i was told he put the gel on my stomach and placed the wand on my stomach "here you can hear the heartbeat would you like to know the gender." I replied "yes please." "Looks like you are having a healthy baby girl congratulations." He turned off the macine and printed my ultrasound pictures and wiped the gel off my stomach. I made my way out of the doctors and went home and texted alicia and ash i also texted caleb and let him know he jad a daughter on the way.
B~hi i know u don't want to know but you are having a baby girl
C~okay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hated the way he was behaving but if he didn't want to be apart of the babys life then i didn't care. Ash and Alicia came around and they were excited. "Well what are you having"Ash asked i replied "I am having a girl." Ash hugged me "im gunna have a neice." Alicia raced over to me "Arghhh yes another girl to spoil and pamper." Im glad that these two were so happy unlike caleb. After three hours thet left. I got some food for me and the baby. I needed to decide on a name for her. I made a list of names i finally came up with a name Daniella anne metcalfe. I finally fell asleep on the sofa pleased that i was having a girl a mini me but disliked how caleb was acting about this.

So beth is having a girl yay
Do agree that caleb is being a jerk