~Chapter Ten~

I met up with Noah somewhere further than our hometown. We walked down the road holding hands.

"So, tell me, what is going on with your sister?" Noah asked as we continued to walk.

"She likes you.. or loves you She wants to tell you that. I told her it wouldn't be best because of Lee, but of course, she brought up the time me and Lee dated."

I notice Noah tightening his jaw and his eyes growing darker.

"She said that if Lee had any problem with you and her being together romantically she couldn't be friends with him."

Noah sighed.

"She also knows I have a boyfriend." I added and Noah stopped walking and looked at me

"How does she know?" He asked with wide eyes.

"When you called me she saw the 'my smart boyfriend' name. I wasn't fast enough to answer or end the call or to even pick up my phone. I didn't tell her it was you, I told her I would tell her when the time was right."

Noah smiled at me and hugged me, "You make me happy, happier than I have been. You are so amazing, Y/n."

He looked into my eyes and I never wanted this moment to end. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

I pulled him closer and kissed him back.

His hands were gently located on my lower back.

I pulled away remembering we were in public, and he smirked.

"Then let's go somewhere more private" he whispered in my ear and I gave him a seductive smile.

He kisses me one more time before we continue our walk.

{At Y/n's House}

I'm wearing a bra and shorts, with Noah on my bed.

I'm on top of him, making out with him. "You are so beautiful."

I smile softly and lightly grind on him. We continue to kiss and he softly moans.

I hear a knock on the door. I quickly get off Noah and put a shirt on.

Noah goes out the window holding on for dear life.

I open the door to see Lee.

"Hey!" I greeted enthusiastically.

"I heard moaning!"

"I was watching porn." I replied.

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Can I watch?" he asks.

I was dumbfounded.

"Can you wait for me downstairs?"

He nods yeah while making a face.

"Thank you. I'll be there in a second."

I closed the door and turned to look at Noah as he falls. I rush to the window and see him laying in a funny position on the ground.

I laughed and looked at him.

He smiled at me giving me a thumbs up.