~Chapter Six~

I pulled away from the hug and looked into Noah's eyes. He looked into mine with a serious but calming look on his face.

"I need you to be careful, Y/n. I can't live with you getting hurt." he says with a caring tone.

Why does he care so much?

Every bit of me wanted it to be because he loved me too.

"I'm going to go to school." I reply and he nods.

"I'll take you there."

{At school}

I was with Elle and Lee working on the kissing booth.

"So, we've got a pretty solid lineup now, but we're still down one Noah Flynn, though. But let's focus on the booth. I'm going to make the letters and then you two are going to make everything else. Okay?" Elle instructs and we nod.

"We only have two days until the carnival so we need to move chop-chop!" Elle says as she claps her hands.

"Have I ever told you that you're bossy?" Lee asks and Elle glares at him.

"Yes, but then I told you not to tell me that anymore."

"Ha-ha-ha. You're funny" Lee smirks.

"I prefer the term 'witty' " Elle smiles.

"I'm more of a slapstick guy myself." Lee smiles as he gets paint on me and Elle.

"I'm sorry... Was that the wrong color?" Lee grins as he looks at the two of us.

"Oh, you're so dead!" I said as I grabbed paint of poured it all over Lee.

I got paint all over my face and clothes so I went into the bathroom to wash up. I pull my shirt up and turned the water on.

I started washing my face, getting some of the paint off.

"Oh, shit! She looks just like a hot Braveheart!" I hear a man say.

I looked up to see I was standing in the middle of the boy's locker room showing all these guys my bra and boobs.

Noah came up to me.

"You need to leave."

I looked up at him and scoffed, "Stop it."

"I told you before, stop messing around." Noah said rudely.

"I'll leave when I want to! You're not the boss of me, Noah." I replied annoyed.

I don't know why he was getting so bossy and rude about this.

"Yearbook!"

I looked over and saw some guy with a camera in his hands looking at both me and Noah.

I glared at him as did Noah, causing the boys attitude to change.

"I'll just delete this immediately." the guy stutters as he puts his phone down.

"Come on, let's just go, huh? I mean it, put your shirt on, and get out." Noah repeated as he put his arm out for us to leave.