zodiac system

You can pick a Zodiac sign which grants you a buff in the form of either a simple stat boost or a unique ability.

(Note: I'm applying boosts that are inspired by the signs at face value, I'm not too familiar with Astrology,so I'm using small bits of knowledge I know)

Ritual: Restoration and Conjuration spells require 15 less points in the magic skill (example: a Conjuration spell that requires a magic skill of 45 now requires 30) you can also summon a skeleton or zombie as a temporary companion,the undead will accompany you until it dies. You can only summon an undead 3 times per campaign.

Lover: gains 10 points in the charm skill and deals 5 more damage to enemies of the same race as the character.

Lord: male characters Gain 5 points in the charm skill and deals 5 more damage to female enemies of the same race as the character

Lady: Female Characters Gain 5 points to the charm skill and deals 5 more damage to male enemies of the same race as the character.

Mage: All Spells require 10 less skills in magic,and cost 5 less AP (5 or less spells will just now cost 1 AP)

Shadow: You temporarily match the stats of a higher level enemy and can't be hit by the enemy 3 times per battle.

Steed: gain 1 in both strength and endurance,and permanently gain 30 AP.

Serpent: Once per campaign,you can poison an enemy.

Apprentice: Gain +5 to every skill.

Warrior: Deal +10 damage and receive -5 damage from enemy attacks.

Tower: Gain 30 HP

Atronach: Elemental damage and status effects now do +5 damage

Thief: Can steal items from NPCs without fail.

Aquarius: Gain +5 to charm and recover x2 health from drinks and potions.

Gemini: Either double your stats or double your companion's stats.

Libra: Even all your skills and your Karma is permanently neutral.

Leo: Add 1 to Strength and Charisma.

Scorpio: Gain 2 strength while you lose 1 charisma and luck, you can also poison enemies 3 times per campaign,your karma is now permanently evil.

Virgo: Your Charisma is increased by 1 and gain 10 points in Charm (13 points in total) Your karma is now permanently good.

Taurus: Gain +2 to strength and endurance.

Aeries: Gain +1 to Strength and Agility,you also gain 10 AP (13 points in general)

Pisces: You temporarily gain 1 to every special  when you use a drink health item.

Cancer: You gain +1 to agility, Charisma,and deal +5 unarmed damage.

Capricorn: Gain+1 intelligence,but lose -1 in charisma.

Sagittarius: Gain +2 luck and lose -5 in their charm skill.

Dragon: Gain +1 in Intelligence, Charisma,Luck, gain +5 AP when consuming a drink health item,deals Fire or electric damage to enemies 5 times per campaign,but receive double melee damage.