Traits

Traits are special perks that you can aquire during character creation. You can have up to 2 traits,but can aquire additional traits at the cost of 3 special points. Each Trait gives you a buff and debuff.

Fast Shots: Attacks cost 1 AP, but now you must flip a coin and call it. If called right,you do damage,if called wrong,you miss, you can no longer perform critical hits with this trait.

Hoarder: you start with 20 items of your choice in your inventory,but now have -2 charisma.

Good Natured: You gain 10 points in Charm, Medicine,Magic, Engineer,and Armor,but lose 10 points in Melee weapons,Ranged Weapons,Energy weapons, explosives,and Instinct.

Misanthrope: Gain 10 points in Melee weapons, Ranged weapons, Energy weapons, Explosives,Stealth,and instinct,but lose 10 points in Charm, Medicine, Engineer,and Armor.

Heavy handed: You deal 5 more damage in Melee and unarmed attacks and deal concussive damage,but attacks cost +5 AP.

Reverse Uno Card: When you attack an enemy, flip a coin,if heads, you deal a critical hit, if tails,the enemy deals a critical hit. This trait overhauls the combat during your character's turn, the exception being during boss fights.

Blind ambition: You roll 3 dice,if all land on the same number, you  can bypass skill requirements (example: your engineer skill is 15,but you want to craft an item with a 30 skill requirement.),Deal x3 damage(you only get 9 tries per campaign).

Kamikaze: You deal x5 damage,but at the cost of 2/3 your health.

Witness me!: Upon losing all your HP, you deal 100 explosive damage to an enemy and leave them concussed.

Double Trouble: You can use both your primary and secondary weapons together for combined damage,but the AP cost is also combined and 2 dice are required for a successful hit.

Yeet!: You throw your weapon at the enemy to deal concussive damage,but doing so will cost you your weapon.

Mad Magician: Spells cost less AP and require less magic skill,but you lose 1 charisma and if you miss an attack,you hit one of your fellow players.

Blood letting: You can give up a portion of your health and restore the same amount of health to another player or their companions.

Let me know if there are any traits that should be added.