Lore: Origins of the universe

An unquantifiably long time ago, there existed a blank dimension with no universes inhabiting it. The cosmic beings,known as the contumelia arrived and using a device known as an annihilaarg,they created the universe.

Instead of a traditional universe,a pair of realms known as aetherius and Oblivion were formed. The only inhabitants of these realms were 2 groups of god-like beings; in Aetherius, there were Magnus and Lorkhan, in oblivion, you have a group known as the Dra. Overtime, Magnus and Lorkhan decided to recruit a group of Dra to create a universe within their dimension,called Mundus. They were able to recruit several Dra to aid in this creation, those Dra were known as: Akatosh,Mara,Dibella,Julianos,Kynareth,Arkay,Stendarr,and Zenithar. As a result of this,These Dra would forced to surrender their immortality and doing so, would become personified as planets, surrounding the main planet of Mundus,known as Nirn. They would also be given the title of Aedra, translating to mean "our ancestors" as reference to them using their essence to help create Mundus. The Dra that didn't aid them in creating Mundus would be called the Daedra, meaning "Not our ancestors".

One of these Daedra was named Atom. The Daedra and Aedra all have a element of life that they embody (Akatosh is time,Mara is love,Arkay is life and death,Molag Bal is Domination,etc.) Atom's element is that of Radiation. Atom had taken interest in Lorkhan and Magnus'plan,but he didn't like how they went with it,so he decided to try and create his own. One of his first steps was to use a mysterious egg that's been there ever since their realms were formed. He then contracted the assistance of the Celestial Sapiens, a race of god-like beings that exist beyond the Multiverse,in exchange for aiding him, they Celestial Sapiens requested that this universe would have multiple pocket dimensions attached to it,so not only could it expand in some possible ways,but also to have a realm for this universe's incarnation of the Gods. As every universe if not every dimension has it's own incarnations of the Gods from the Prime Dimension. Atom agreed and thus,the creation of his universe was underway.
As the universe was being created, the mysterious egg hatched and thus, Arceus was born. Atom quickly recruited Arceus to work on the project, before it was finished,one last thing was needed. Mundus would go through Kalpas, meaning that it lived in life cycles, Atom didn't want this for his universe,so he gave his entire being to this universe, resulting in his complete destruction.  The final part that he contributed to this universe was a large, multicolored, gemstone known as "The Core" the Core was created for the purpose of creating magic infused stones that could aid the mortal races in the absence of the Gods' aid. The first few stones that would break of from the Core would be given to Arceus' offspring; Dialga,Palkia,and Giratina. Dialga would be given the Adamant Crystal,Palkia, The Lustrous Globe,and Giratina, The Griseous Core. Arceus would also break off a large chunk of the Core and create Necrozma,but when Necrozma started to devour light from the stars,Arceus banished him to one of the pocket dimensions.

The death of Atom would spread various forms of Radiation across the universe, which seeped into the ground of many planets,creating various materials,such as; Corrodium, Kryptonite,Eridium,Ultracite,and Orichalcos.

Arceus would then create organisms called Slimebiotes and Mews, their purpose being to spread across the universe,generate and evolve into new life forms.