Timeline

This is the timeline for DND Multiverse in it's mundane Earth. The fallout timeline will be done on it's own chapter.

Early universe: Arceus creates Dialga, Palkia,and Giratina and gives them the adamant, Lustrous,and Griseous stones. Arceus then creates the Unown,Mews,Azelf, Mespirit,and Uxie.

The highbreed first evolve

Earth forms

Precambrian period: A couple of species of worm are the first multicellular organisms to evolve on earth. One of these species goes extinct due to less CO2 while the other evolves into the graboids.

Permian period: A gorgonopsid follows Helen Cutter through an anomaly. Shenanigans involving a future predator also occurs.

Skull Island breaks off the mainland

Jurassic period: Dr.Ancient,Cretacia,and Z arrive from the future. Dr.Z begins to experiment with the Elemental Stones on the dinosaurs.

Cretaceous period: The dinosaurs sense the KPG asteroid and the Core sends them the Elemental Stones to aid them.

Nigel Marvin gets stuck in the mid cretaceous after getting attacked by a Giganotosaurus that came through an anomaly.

Dr. Z pits a Giganotosaurus against a Tyrannosaurus Rex,the Giga kills the Rex.

Various prehistoric animals travel to Skull Island,Primal island,The Valley of Gwangi,and Anomaly island.

The KPG mass extinction occurs, 3 chunks of the asteroid broke off,containing a piece of the Core,forming the Dragon Realm,The Mushroom World,and the Hollow Earth.

A group of tyrannosaurus Rex wanders into the Hollow Earth, evolving into Gojira's species.

3,000,000-2,000,000 bc: Helen Cutter attempts to wipe out the australopithecus,but only succeeds In killing off a single troop.

1,000,000 bc: An Asteroid containing Terapagos crashes into Paldea in Spain.

The Zetans and Eridians trap Ug Qualtoth within a vault on Earth

The Eridians trap the Destroyer within Pandora the Great Vault at the price of their extinction.

10,000 bc-1,600 ad: Azmuth invents Ascalon,The events of Primal season 1 and 2 occur,Various Alien groups arrive on Earth and influence human cultures,The Dragons find their way to Earth and begin to war with the Gods.A group of dragons enter an Anomaly and end up on a distant planet millions of years in the past,The Atlanteans create various Liminal species and several Cryptids, God creates Adam and Lilith,Lilith flees from the Garden of Eden and meets Lucifer, Lucifer and Lilith give Eve the fruit of knowledge,Hell is formed and Lucifer and Lilith become it's rulers. God floods the middle east using Kyogre with the only survivors being the people he deemed worthy. God fights the Egyptian pantheon as Moses frees the Hebrews from slavery.God recruits Satan from the dragon realm,but they become enemies after Satan accuses God of going soft.AZ and his personal guard become immortal after building the ultimate weapon.The Events of Dragon heart occur, Ascalon gets stolen by an Incursion resulting in the destruction of the Incursion planet,Various legendary Pok'emon Begin to wreck havoc on the various regions, Azmuth gives Ascalon to Sir George to defeat the Dagon, Sir George establishes the Forever Knights,Wild Dragons become extinct,The Knights of Sumeria are formed,the Exterminations begin.

1700s: The Founding Fathers form the Plumbiers. The governments of the world unanimously agree to hide the existence of Liminals from the general public.

1860s: The Events of Pok'emon Legends Arceus occurs, The events of the Valley of Gwangi occurs.

1889: The town of Perfection Nevada (formerly Rejection) fights off a pack of Graboids that were accidentally incubated by the man made springs from the local silver mine.