Faction#4: Team Rocket

Faction Logo

Faction Leader: Giovanni/Archer

Karma: Neutral-Very evil

Background:

After the cold war ended, Japan's Rocket arms company plummeted in prophets, and with the reappearance of Pok'emon and growing questions of Military applications, The Rocket arms company dismantled itself and all assets and staff were repurposed into the criminal organization,Team Rocket. Their goal is to capture rare and powerful Pok'emon,and use them for prophet and political/corporate gain via intimidation. Thanks to the brief invasion of Silph.co and the Goldenrod tower,Team Rocket now posses technology that can turn them into a serious force.

Race: Human

Classes:

Scientist=Rocket Scientist

Worker=Rocket Scientist

Juggernaut=Grunt

Soldier=Grunt

Priest=Grunt

Priest=Recruiter

Priest=Admin

Hero=Grunt

Hero=Admin

Hero=Recruiter

Ninja=Admin

Ninja=Grunt

Battle Mage=Admin

Battle Mage=Grunt

Faction Bonuses:

Rocket scientist: With your task being to study Pok'emon and therefore, create more efficient PokeBalls, you have access to the schematics for all types of PokeBalls and can craft them without skill requirements. You're given a starter Pok'emon in the form of a Magnemite,Grimer,Voltorb,Drowzee,Nidoran,Cubone,Ditto,Eevee,or any stage 1 fossil Pok'emon.

Grunt: Because Giovanni wants the strongest and rarest Pok'emon for his best and for financial gain, Grunts will be offered either a Zubat or Rattata as their starter. The Pok'emon will be level 5.

Recruiter: With your job being to convince young trainers and downtrodden people to join Team Rocket, you're given a starter Pok'emon in the form of a Grimer,Sneasel, Drowzee,Ekans,Koffing,Voltorb, Nidoran,or Machop,Their starting level being 10. You are also given a gold nugget which can be sold for up to 5000 Yen.

Admin: Being one of Team Rocket's Elite, you're given a strong or rare Pok'emon as your starter; either a Rhyhorn,Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Muk,Golbat,Arbok, Wheezing,Persian,Machoke,or Hypno. Starting at level 25.

Because of the invasion of Goldenrod tower and Silph Co mentioned earlier, Team Rocket members have access to a pokegear,Item Finder,Silph scope,and Pokeflute. Their pokegear come equipped with a radio pulse emitter that allows them to possibly encounter a shiny Pok'emon (roll a die, 1-2=nothing found,3-4= Shiny Pok'emon encounter,5-6= Regular Pok'emon encounter, the player can do this 10 times per campaign,any shiny Pok'emon they catch they can either keep or send to Team Rocket for 1000 yen.

Team Rocket members are also given 5 Dark Balls

When using a Dark Ball,flip a coin and call it, you call it right,you catch the Pok'emon

When using a Dark Ball,flip a coin and call it, you call it right,you catch the Pok'emon. Any Pok'emon caught with a Dark Ball will automatically become level 100,but they can no longer perform critical hits (when attacking,you roll a die,1-3 you miss,4-6 you hit the enemy.) If you run out, you can contact Team Rocket and have them send you 5 more.