Biology and evolution lore

This is some lore about the biology, evolution,and classification of the some creatures in DND Multiverse.

The worms:

One of the first few multicellular organisms that evolved on this version of Earth were several species of worm that inhabited the world during the precambrian era,one such species lived on the surface,and breathed sulfur gas and or carbon dioxide. The primary predators of these worms were a larger, subterranean species that would later on be known as "Graboids". While the surface dwelling worms would go extinct,due to more oxygen in atmosphere as plants began to thrive,the Graboids would periodically go into an on/off state of being extant and extinct,due to their eggs being capable of going dormant, the third species of worm would eventually be confined to certain parts of the world,and would evolve into the cryptid known as "The Mongolian Death Worm".

Dragons:

During the Triassic period,a species of archosaur would evolve into a group of animals known as Dragons,these dragons would diverge into 2 separate species; the prehistoric dragons and marine dragons. During the kpg mass extinction,a chunk of that asteroid crashed into an area in the ocean, somewhere close to Norway. This would create a sort of cave-like environment known as the "hidden world",in this place,some of the surviving dragons would diversify into many different species. During the last ice age,a group of mountain dragons would encounter an anomaly that Les to another universe that would be called "The dragon realm" these dragons would eventually evolve into a highly diverse race,and a few of these dragons would become the gods of some parts of the world (Quetzalcoatl,Ryujin,Jormungander,etc.)
Over time,they would rediscover earth,as the God's called the dragons forth to do their godly duties. However,some dragons would try to take over the earth,creating a group known as the Chaos faction,but they would be defeated by the gods themselves,along with the Atlantians. Some dragons accidentally fled through an anomaly that led to a far off planet in the Andromeda Galaxy known as "Zaka Chagg"
As they got trapped,they decided to try and find Earth,so they began to build ships they would use to travel across the universe and map it out.However,they eventually forgot what Earth was like.

Humans:

Early on, primitive humans like Homo Habilis and Homo Erectus would arrive and relatively thrive on Primal Island. A subspecies of Neanderthals would evolve to become adapted to hunting and eating other humans,but would be outcompeted and outmatched by other predators and would be confined to the forests of New Jersey. Some early humans would end up being displaced by anomalies and would evolve on other planets,becoming the Osmosians, Kryptonians,and Engineers.

The Osmosians have a wise variety of abilities,but the most common is absorbtion,which allows them to absorb energy,matter,or DNA and implement them into their bodies.

The Kryptonians were somehow given powers that can only be gained when exposed to yellow sunlight, including,Flight,optic energy blasts,near invulnerability,etc. However,due to their current home planet,Krypton having a red sun,none of the Kryptonians aside from the royal family have access to these powers.

Thousands of years ago,a lost Kryptonian colony was found by a group of dragons while on an expedition. The Dragons took pity on the Kryptonians and took them to Zaka Chagg's neighboring planet,Vegeta. Overtime,these Kryptonians would evolve into a new species known as "Saiyans"

Finally, The engineers would be found and guided by a race of beings known as "Space Jockeys" and would discover a pathogen that we'll just call the Black Goo. The Engineers would use this Black Goo to create a substance that can seed planets with life or cleanse them. One of their creations with this Black Goo was a parasitic creature that we now refer to as a "Xenomorph", the engineers would eventually meet a population of Zetans that wanted something to modify their anatomy and make them immune to the influence of their god,Ug Qualtoth. This resulted in the creation of a strain of black goo known as the purity virus,which mutated the zetans into a race now known as "The Greys"

This will be the conclusion for now.