Goodnight

I crawled into bed letting the sheets cool my body. Ellie faced my back wrapping her arms around my waist. She pulled my body as close to her as she could, leaving soft kisses on my neck. "Goodnight." she said, barely a whisper.

The truth is I didn't want to go to bed. The kisses she left on my neck made me want more. I turned to face her. Ellie opened her eyes looking at me. I broke the space between us leaving a sweet kiss on her lips. I pulled away looking at her.

Ellie's eyes were now filled with hunger. She pulled me back into the kiss. I put my hands around her neck pulling her more into the kiss and she moved her hands to my hips. Ellie slipped her hand down to where I needed her most.

She slowly rubbed my clit through my underwear. I let out a small gasp and Ellie slipped her tongue in my mouth. She continued to rub my cunt through my underwear.

"Ellie." I let out in a moan, Ellie understood what I needed without even having to say it.

"You're so pretty." Ellie said, kissing down my neck, definitely leaving marks. She knew your sweet spots so well.

She speeds up her hand movements going fast. I couldn't stop the moans escaping my mouth. Ellie pulled my underwear down my legs slowly, teasing me, enjoying listening to my whimpers and heavy breathing. She moved her fingers in and out of my slits.

"Please." I moaned, she kissed up my neck meeting my lips. She gave me hot sloppy kisses that made my stomach do summersaults. Ellie inserted two fingers inside me, I gasped in pleasure.

She let out a small deep laugh as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out. Ellie moved on top of me, straddling me, continuing to pump her fingers. She looked down at me with eyes of lust. She kissed my neck, lightly nipping at the skin. She made her way to my breasts. Pulling my shirt over my head, her mouth was immediately on my left breast. Moving her tongue around my sensitive nip.

She kissed down to my stomach moving down to my cunt. Ellie kissed my clit moving her tongue in circles. I couldn't control the moans that came from my lips. Pumping her fingers faster she moved back to kiss my neck. I could feel myself reaching my climax.

"Ellie..." I said, wrapping my hands around her back, digging my nails into her skin. She moved from my neck and leaned her forehead against mine. She pumped even faster as I tried not to scream. Finally, I reached my climax and came on Ellies fingers. She gave me a wet kiss on my lips and pulled her fingers out of my cunt. Ellie put her fingers in her mouth tasting my cum.

Ellie kissed me like she was trying to take the air out of my lungs. I pulled her shirt over her head and massaged her breasts in my hand. I sat up against the headboard and wrapped my legs around Ellies hips. She moved closer to me so I was sitting in her lap facing her.

I ran my hands through her hair as we continued kissing. Ellies hands ran up and down my back lovingly. I pulled away from her lips to kiss down her neck. I moved my hands down and pulled her pants and underwear off her legs.

"Fuck..." She said letting out a deep moan. She threw her head back breathing heavily.

I subconsciously was grinding on her thigh. She took notice and placed her hands on my hips. I pushed her by her shoulders signaling her to lay back. She laid down, her head almost over the edge of the bed. Ellie spread her I wrapped my legs around her thigh grinding against her cunt.

"Fuck, babe..." She said moaning and letting out heavy breaths. Ellie kept uttering sweet nothings she was reaching her climax. I sped up my movements as her moans got louder. I felt her cum and I slowed my movements. I collapsed on the bed next to her.

She grabbed her hand and interlaced it with mine. I turned to look at her but she was already looking at me. Ellie's eyes were full of love. She leaned in to give me a sweet kiss.

"I love you." She whispered, rubbing her thumb on my hand.

"I love you." I said back, kissing the tip of her nose.

We both moved under the covers, Ellie laid on her back and I rested my head on her chest. Her arm was wrapped around me. I felt safe and loved at that moment.

"Goodnight." Ellie said barely above a whisper. We instantly faded into sleep from exhaustion. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This one is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed! <3