Return to me

Disclaimer y/n got pregnant with jesse, her and ellie live on the farm house with their son Myles. (Sort of swapping places with dina)

Ellie left me 2 months ago. She left for Santa barbara. When she walked out that door I collapsed, I fell to the sobbing. Ellie left Myles and I. We were a family, but of course Abby got in the way of our happiness.

Dina moved in with us to help take care of the baby. She loved myles, and myles loved spending time with her. I cry myself to sleep every night wondering if Ellies okay.

A month after she left I moved back to Jackson, I couldn't take living in the house anymore. Everything reminded me of her, I just couldn't function or go about my life knowing Ellie was out there.

I thought moving to Jackson would help, I could get my old nurse job back and Dina would watch myles when I was at work. I only worked a few days a week but it still helped distract me from Ellie.

Myles made friends with the other children, he was happy. I could tell he missed Ellie. Sometimes he would cry saying he missed her. I was just so mad, how could she just leave us, but I went to Seattle with her without a second thought. If I didn't have myles I would have gone with her. I love myles though, so does Ellie.

A week ago we moved back to our farm house, I was just ready to be in the quiet and spend time with my son. Even though our family wasn't fully complete.

Ellies POV:

I could see our house through the trees, and as soon as I saw it I ran. Running up the steps to the front door I pushed it open. It was empty, no one was inside. I looked in every room but Y/n wasn't there.

"Y/n?" I called throughout the house, but nothing. I looked out the back window and saw them. Y/n and Myles sitting together outside in the grass. Myles was sitting in her lap and the were laughing. I could feel my eyes begin to water.

Readers POV:

THe back door opened and I quickly turned around to see Ellie. She stood in the doorway staring at me and myles. My heart quickened, I can't believe she actually came back. I got up and held myles on my hip and walked over to Elllie. She ran to me and embraced me into a hug. Ellie sobbed into my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist. She held me like I was going to disappear. Ellie moved from the hug and picked up myles and she hugged him. He was screaming happily that his Ellie was back.

"I'm sorry." Ellie said through her sobs.

"I'm never leaving you both again." She put her forehead to mine. I began to cry too.

We all stayed for a long time in that hug, afraid we would lose each other if we let go.

____________________________________________

I know this ones kinda sad but I had this idea for a while. 

Also so sorry for not posting for a few days!