Be with you

The door Slammed behind Ellie, I flinched at the Sudden noise. Ellie plopped down on the couch beside me with a loud Sigh. I put down my book, Finding Ellie with her
head leaned back with her eyes tightly Shut. I lightly placed my hand on her thigh lovingly.

"You ok?" I asked with a concerned face. Ellie movednher head to look at me, giving me her best fake smile.

"Yeah I Just tired of being with Jesse. I like hanging out with him but sometimes he can be really annoying." Ellie let out a small chuckle, placing her hand atop mine.

"I also Just wanted to be with you right now" Ellie Said resting her head on my shoulder. I left a Small Kiss on top of her head, resting my check there.

"I wanted you to come home. I was lonely." I Said trying to not Sound Clingy. Ellie moved to face mine. Just inches away from me. A small frown on her Lips.

"You could have Said Something I would have stayed here with you ya know." Ellie said, tucking a loose hair behind my ear.

"I didn't want to Seem clingy and annoying. I thought you really wanted to hang out with him."

"Baby, I would choose to be with you over him in a heartbeat, you know that right?" Ellie Said with a slight concerned look on her face.

I Shrugged, looking away from her beautiful green eyes. Ellie Caressed her hand on my Cheek, moving me to look at her. Her eyes Full of guilt.

"I'm Sorry if I ever made you feel that way babe. You are never annoying to me. I Swear" Ellie's Smile made my cheeks turn a Slight Pink. I closed the gap between us, pressing my lips to hers Softly. After us being together for so long she never fails to give me butterflies.