You don't have to tell me twice

Part 2 to you need an escort home.

I promised Ellie I would come see her after helping Tommy at the tipsy bison. I was with Tommy for a few long hours and was so ready to leave. I was walking home to get a shower before I went to Ellie's.

After my shower there was a knock on my door. I quickly changed and walked to the door. Dina was standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Y/N!" She said pushing past me to sit on my couch. I sighed and shut the door.

"Jesse told me he loves me!" Dina said all giddy.

"Oh my God Dina this is huge!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I know and tonight he wants to take me out and I need your help getting ready." Dina said as if I had already agreed.

"I was gonna-"

"No please you always do my hair so pretty and I need your help. Please." Dina said with puppy eyes. Ellie was gonna be mad if I am late to her house.

"Ok fine." I said with a smile.

"Thank you!" Dina said walking to my bedroom. I followed behind her knowing this was gonna take a while.

Dina was so nervous she was being so indecisive. She kept changing which shirt she wanted to wear and it took me even longer to do her hair because of it. After about 2 hours Dina was finally ready for her date.

"You look great Dina. He's gonna love you no matter what." I said trying to reassure her.

"Thank you ok I'll see you later." Dina said walking out the door. I quickly got my bag and put my shoes on rushing out the door. I felt so bad that I kept Ellie waiting.

I walked up her steps lightly knocking on her door. A few seconds later Ellie answered the door. She had on her brown flannel and her worn out jeans. She gave me a look telling me she was mad. She opened the door all the way for me to come in.

"I'm so sorry Dina made me help her get ready for her date with Jesse and she was just being so annoying-"

"Hey it's ok." Ellie said putting her hands on my shoulders. She could tell I was mad at myself. I looked over to her tiny kitchen and saw the dining table set up with a candle and two plates of food. Ellie had set up a cute date for us and I was late.

"Oh my God Ellie." I said walking over to the table admiring her cute set up.

"I just wanted to make you a romantic dinner for you." Ellie said with her hands behind her back.

"I love it." I said walking over to her wrapping my arms around her neck. Ellie wrapped her arms around my waist, tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm so sorry." I said with a frown. Ellie laughed lightly at how guilty I was.

"It's really ok babe." Ellie said pulling me into a sweet kiss.

"Now come on I'm hungry." She said pulling me to the table.

I talked about Dina and Tommy as we ate and Ellie listened like it was the most interesting thing she ever heard. I asked her about how her patrol went remembering I wanted to ask her about it.

Ellie stood up taking both our plates to the sink. She started to wash them, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my head on her back as she washed the plates.

I walked over to her bedroom sitting on the foot of her bed. I watched her finishing the dishes from her bedroom. She saw me and laughed. Ellie slowly walked over to me, she stood in between my legs, looking down at me.

"Hi." She said with a smirk.

"Hi." I said looking up at her. She leaned down and lightly kissed me, slowly turning more passionate. She lightly pushed me on the bed so she was on top of me.

I moaned as she slid her hand up my shirt, fiddling with my bra. I moaned from her touch.

There was a loud knock on the door.

"Oh my fucking God can I just fuck my girlfriend in peace!" Ellie shouted as she walked over to the door, I immediately stood up laughing so loud. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Ellie flung open the door and found Joel standing there in shock. His mouth was slightly agape staring at Ellie. Ellie eyes widened from embarrassment realizing he heard what she said.

"I'll just come back." Joel said walking away flustered. Ellie shut the door and looked at me in her room. I had my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Guess Joel knows about us now." Ellie said with a shrug walking over to me. I got off the bed and walked over to her.

"Get back on the bed we are having sex." Ellie said grabbing my arm and walking over to the bed.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I said laying on the bed as Ellie climbed onto of me crashing her lips on mine.
————————————————

Thank you all so much for 700 reads
ILY