Anything you want babe

I kinda wrote Jesse as a jerk, so I apologize in advance.

This was also a request <3
______________________________________________________________

I opened the door and Ellie was standing there with her cute smile. She was wearing her brown flannel that was rolled up to her sleeves and her slightly baggy jeans. She looked amazing as always.

"Hey, I need a few more minutes. Let's go to my room." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her inside.

"Ok." Ellie said as I was dragging her to my room. She shut my bedroom door behind me. I sat back down at my desk and finished doing my makeup. Ellie looked around my room walking over to a framed picture I had of the both of us, from last summer. She picked it up and smiled at the memory.

"You look so cute in this." Ellie said, showing it to me. I laughed and continued to put my makeup on. Ellie sat on my bed and laid back staring at the ceiling.

"It was so busy at work today, I am so ready to just have fun tonight." Ellie said, sitting up to look at me.

"About that... Dina told me she and Jesse will be there tonight." I said, giving Ellie a nervous look, knowing exactly what her reaction would be. She groaned, falling back on my bed.

"We don't have to hang out with them for the whole time, just eat with them and maybe go on a ride or something with them. Then we can just be by ourselves, ok?"

"Fine, but only cause I love you." Ellie walked over to you and rested her hands on your shoulders.

"Thanks babe." I said, giving her a sarcastic smile. Ellie laughed and rested her chin on top of my head.

"Ya ready." Ellie said, looking at me in the mirror.

"Yup." Ellie and I both walked out of the room hand in hand.

"Bye Guys, have fun!" My mom shouted from the living room.

"Be back by 12." My dad said from the couch.

"Of course Mr.y/l/n." Ellie smiled and waved goodbye to them. Ellie opened the car door for me, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I said, smiling at her. We've been together almost a year but she still gives me butterflies.

Ellie pulled out of the driveway and began the drive to the town fair. Ellie played her favorite 80's songs the entire car ride, she would sing along quietly. I laughed when she would sing extra dramatically.

When we arrived it was dark and the carnival was lit up. I could hear the music and smell the food. Ellie opened my door, we held hands as we walked toward the entrance. Ellie bought us both tickets and we started to walk around a bit.

"What do you wanna do first?" Ellie asked.

"Let's play some games!" You said pointing to the game area ahead.

Ellie played ring toss and you watched her, she won and got you a blue teddy bear.

"Madam." she said handing it to you, you laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Y/n!" You heard Dina say as she walked toward you. She embraced you in a hug as Jesse and Ellie awkwardly said hello to each other.

"I haven't seen you since you got back from the beach but, I'm so glad you're here!" Dina said excitedly, Jesse laughed at Dina behind her.

"I know! I'm just glad I'm back." I said smiling, I glanced at Ellie and she was already doing her nervous smile.

"Do y'all wanna get some food?" Dina asked, trying to ease the awkwardness between Jesse and Ellie. They both didn't like each other very much, well that's an understatement. Jesse is popular at school and a jerk. Ellie hated him because of that. I didn't like him either, but Dina is my best friend and I am willing to put up with him for one night.