You need an escort home

Hmm

Ellie and Y/n are dating but haven't told anyone.

I looked across the room and Ellie was staring at me, her beautiful green eyes on mine. I couldn't help but blush.

"Do you think so?" Dina asked me, shit I wasn't listening.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Dina rolled her eyes.

"Can I take your patrol tomorrow morning so I can be with Jesse?" Ellie didn't have patrol tomorrow, so I'm glad to let Dina take mine.

"Yeah that's fine." I glanced at Ellie, she was still watching us. I blushed a bit.

"Do you want to wa-''

"Dina can we go for a walk?'' Jesse asked, interrupting Dina.

"Yeah. I'll see you later y/n." Dina said with a big smile. They both left the tipsy bourbon, Dinas arm link with jesses.

"You need an escort home?'' A voice said behind you. You immediately knew it was Ellie. You turned around to see her cute smirk, waiting for your answer.

"Yes ma'am." I said laughing. She held her arm out for me, I glanced around the room seeing if Anyone was watching.

"Ellie!" I said giggling.

"What! Everyone thinks we're friends, it's fine." Ellie said, nudging her arm against mine. I laughed and walked towards the door.

"y/n!" Ellie called, laughing. She walked next to me and I glanced at her giggling.

"So my place or yours?" Ellie said, smirking. I laughed loudly.

"What did you have in mind?" I said playing dumb. She gave me a smirk knowing exactly what I was doing.

"We're going to my house."

We walked up the steps to her front door. Ellie opened the door for me and shut the door behind us.

"You actually cleaned-" Ellie put her hands on my cheeks and crashed our lips together. I moaned from surprise. She slipped her tongue in the kiss causing to both moan. Ellie picked me up and I wrapped my thighs around her hips, running my hands through her hair. Ellie moved to the bed and layer me down gently. She was on top of me kissing down my neck.

"Ellie-" I moaned, she chuckled at my flustered state.

"You're beautiful." Ellie said moving away from my neck to look into my eyes. She tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her into a kiss. I kicked my shoes off and so did Ellie.

"I forgot to ask you how patrol was yesterday." I said as she kissed down my neck.

"Later." Ellie said slowly taking my jeans off. I lifted my hips to help her. I pulled her shirt off over her head. She pulled mine off and slowly unclamped my bra. Her slow motions making me want her even more.

"Ellie-" I said flustered. Ellie threw my bra across the room and pulled off my underwear. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. She left kisses on my breasts, I moaned her name loudly.

A loud knock from the door interrupted us. Ellie looked at me with wide eyes. I wrapped her sheet around me as Ellie put her shirt and jeans back on.

"Hide behind the bed." She whispered as a laid on the floor next to the bed. I felt so stupid. Ellie looked back at me to make sure I was hidden then she opened the door. Maria was standing at the door smiling.

"Hey Maria what's up?" Ellie asked trying not to sound flustered.

"Have you seen y/n? Tommy needs her help at the tipsy bison." Ellie scraped the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Nope haven't seen her but I'll let you know if I find her." Ellie said slowly closing the door.

"Ok bye ellie-" Ellie shut the door quickly before Maria could finish talking.

"Y/n?" Ellie said walking over to the bed. I sat up laughing.

"So where were we." Ellie said wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I laughed pulling away.

"Ellie I need to go help Tommy." I said pulling away from her to go put my clothes on.

"Just 5 more minutes please." Ellie said walking behind me wrapping her arms around my waist, preventing me from putting my clothes on.

"I will come right back when I'm done with whatever Tommy needs help with. I promise." She frowned as I pulled my shirt on over my head.

"Fuck Tommy. I'm sure he doesn't need your help anymore." Ellie said kissing my neck. I just laughed.

"I will see you later ok." I said pulling away to look at her face. I walked to the door looking back at Ellie.

"Your lucky I love you." Ellie said, she immediately blushed realizing what she said.

"What did you say?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Nothing." Ellie said awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

"Did you just say you love me Ellie Williams?" I said with blushing. I could help the smile that formed on my face.

"Maybe." Ellie said walking over to me. She kept her eyes on the floor.

"I love you too." She looked up at me at me. She had a cute smile on her face. Ellie wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I ran my hands through her hair, Ellie finally pulled away with a huge smile on her face. I laughed at how adorable she is.

"I'll see you in a little bit." I said walking toward the door.

"Wait." Ellie said as I opened the door. I looked back at her and she gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

"I love you." She whispered, I blushed.

"I love you." I said smiling before I walked down the steps. I looked back and Ellie was standing in the door watching me walk away.