Worried

Hey y'all! Sorry this one is so short but I just wanted to post an old draft since I have'nt posted in a HOT minute:( 

(More updates coming soon) 

I finally build up the courage to knock on her door. I hear walking towards me and the door swings open. Ellie is standing there one arm against the frame giving me her charming smile.

"Hey babe whats up?" Ellie asked slightly concerned.

"Can we talk?" I ask her, I felt the nerves in my stomich.

"Of course." Ellie said opening the door fully for me to come inside. I walk over to her couch sitting down as Ellie sits beside me taking my hand in hers.

"Is everything ok?" She looks at me with with worried eyes. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her into a hug. She rubs her hands up and down my back lovingly. I couldn't help but tear up.

"I just wanted to see you." I said sniffly. Ellie pulled away cupping my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Ellie rubbed her thumb on my cheek.

"I just had a shitty day." I said wiping away my tears.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really, sorry." I said looking away from her

"Don't be sorry love. It's ok if you don't want to talk about it, but If you do I'm here ok." She pulled me back into her arms, I rested my head on her shoulder breathing her in.

"Thank you." I said sniffling, Ellie lightly kissed the side of my head.