Ms. Williams

Y/n and Ellie honeymoon!!!

Let me know if y'all want a part 2.

___________________________________________

I used the key card to open the door to the hotel room, I walked in and gasped. It had tall ceilings with a huge bed with rose petals in the shape of a heart.

Across from the bed was a balcony over looking the beach, it was dark outside so it wasn't very visible. I walked over to the balcony opening the door as Ellie carried our bags into the room.

"Its gorgeous!" I said admiring the amazing view. Ellie walked over to me and snaked her arms around my waist, gently kissing my shoulder. I smiled at the feeling of her lips on my skin.

Ellie rested her head on my shoulder leaning into my neck.

"Your gorgeous Ms. Williams." Ellie whispered causing me to blush. It was the first time she called me that since we actually got married.I turned around to face her wrapping my arms around her neck.

"So weird." I giggled leaning my forehead against hers. Ellie pulled away with a confused look.

"No I just mean that I'm actually Ms. Williams." I said emphasizing my new last name dramatically. Ellie threw her head back laughing.

"Come on let's go unpack." Ellie said pulling my arm back inside. After the long flight and car ride Im exhausted. The night of your wedding you're supposed to have the best sex of your life, but I was so exhausted.

"Ellie are you ok if we just go to bed? Im so tired." I said feeling guilty.

"Im so tired too. I was gonna ask you the same thing." Ellie said smirking.

"Ok good, but tomorrow..." I said raising my eyebrows with a big smirk. Ellie laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Yes Ma'am." Ellie said walking to the bathroom.

I awoke to light streaming in from the window. I was laying on Ellies chest with her arms around me. I felt a light kiss on the top of my head causing me to look up. She was looking down at me with tired eyes.

"Morning." Ellie said with a small smile. I moved so my back was laying against the headboard. Ellie sat up next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I asked looking to find my phone on the night stand. I found it and saw the time 10:32.

"You wanna go get breakfast?" Ellie asked getting out of bed walking over to the bathroom.

"Just give me like 10 minutes." I said crawling back under the covers, not ready to get out of bed.

A few minutes later Ellie came out of the bathroom and laughed when she saw me. She walked over to my side of the bed sitting on the edge. She cupped her hand on my cheek rubbing her thumb against my skin.

I opened my eyes looking up at her and smiled scrunching up my face. Ellie leaned down and left a soft kiss on my lips. Her face just inches from mine.

"I love you." Ellie said in a whisper.

"I love you." Ellie gave me another kiss before getting up.