Shut up

I was sitting on the couch reading my favorite book. I was about to start making dinner but wanted to make sure I timed it when Ellie gets home.

The door opened and I heard a slam behind me. I turned my head around to see Ellie dropping all her bags on the floor and walking over to me. I stood up from the couch as she approached me.

"Are you ok-"

"Shut up." Ellie put her hands on my cheeks and crashed her lips against mine. The kiss was heated and sloppy. She slowly moved to kiss down my neck lightly biting the skin.

"Ellie what are you doing?" I said trying not to moan loudly.

"I just need this right now." Ellie said in her low voice. She was so attractive when she got like this. I moved her face so I could look at her. Her eyes were full of lust.

"You're so beautiful." Ellie whispered as she tucked a loose hair behind my ear.

"I have to make dinner." I said in a whisper.

Ellie ignored me and continued to kiss down my neck. She slowly moved her hands up my shirt touching my breasts, fiddling with my bra.

"Ellie." I giggled. Ellie moved her head and looked at me, putting her hands on my cheeks.

"Talk to me." I whispered. I could tell something was off with her. She seemed frustrated.

"It was just a long day and I couldn't wait to see you." Ellie said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Do you want me to make dinner?" I asked putting my arms around her neck.

"Sure babe." Ellie said following me to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna get a shower." Ellie said as she walked to the bathroom. I was about half way done making some soup and veggies when Ellie was finished.

She came out of the bathroom in her white tank top and boxers. Her hair was wet and messy. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me, resting her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this till I was finished.

It wasn't unusual for Ellie to be touchy but she was just being extra loving. It was nice.

Both both are dinner in a nice sort of quiet. Ellie kept rubbing her legs against mine. She told me about her patrol and how exhausted she was.

We both went to sleep our legs and arms tangled together.

————————————————————

Sorry this one's short but thank you so much for 900 reads!!