Chapter 3

The morning at school was a nightmare. I hade been up all night street racing, winning for the most part. I stood by my locker, trying not to fall asleep.

Kira stormed my way. I was in no mood to deal with this woman. "Not right now Kira." I said, closing my locker. "Oh,oh, your not getting away that easily." She grabbed me by the caller of my shirt. Slamming me into a part of the locker bay no one cheeks.

"You think you can just not do what I tell you?!" She punched my across the face. I must admit I was not expecting that. "I'm not your servant!" I snapped at her. "I don't care. My father is richer than yours!" She hissed. I stood up right. Not for long, one of her friends punched my side.

"You two can have fun with this little whore. Make him look his worst." Kira said, before leaving me to these two. I tried to stand up and get my balance, but the pushed me down to the ground.

***

I stumbled in the door. My whole body hurt, and my face looked worse. "I got a call from the school that you didn't show up. I'm paying for you to go to school for a reason and you just diced not to show up." He yelled at me.

I leaned agents the wall, my stuff sliding off my shoulder. "Look at me when I talk to you!!" He shouted, shoving my face into the wall. He pulled me into the kitchen. "I should of gotten ride of you a long time ago." He slammed me into the island stable. I spat out blood, holding my stomach.

"All I ever wanted was for you to come of age so I could gain your money, your power, and half of the United States." I could barely hear a word that he was saying. Kira's friends clapped agents my ears so all I heard were muffles.

I stood up right, ready to stand my ground for what ever reason. That's when a sensational pain rushed throw my body.

"Ah!!" I shouted, galling to the ground. I held my shoulder, a knife sticking out of it. "Mhm!!" He slammed his knee right into my nose. "Get up!!" He shouted, I pulled the knife out of my shoulder, blood soaking my shirt.

BANG!! I was slammed into the wall. It felt as if every bone in my body was braking at once. I pulled my self over to the counter. Opening one of the cabinets.

My father didn't know I knew where he kept his hunting guns. I pulled one out, the smallest one and grabbed a bullet. "You had to come in and ruin my life."

BANG!!! I pulled the trigger. He dropped to the floor. I didn't hesitate to pop him one in the eyes. I quickly got out of there. I had no clue where I was going to go, but I had to leave.

***

I went to the one place no one will ever suspect a gun to be hidden. I dug up a hole under the fountain, placed the gun in there and barrier it back up. I sprinted out of the park. I ran to an old train station.

No one had used this place in years. I had stumbled upon this place by accident. No one would expect me to be here.

"I'll come out when things cool down." I sat down agents the wall. There were a few pieces of cloth I could use to sock up the blood. It would of been wiser to go to the hospital but they would instantly ask questions.

The morning came. My father was a big deal in his company, so they would quickly notice that something was wrong. I stood up, my body weak and slow.

I let the sun hit me for the first time. I was extremely pale. I never did like the sun on my skin, it hurt.

I walked down the street. No one even payed attention to me. I instantly got a call from my dads work. I had no clue why my father gave his work friends my number. They do relies I don't ever answer my phone?

I stoped when I could see a police car not to far from where I was. I quickly turned around. Hopefully they didn't see me. I kept my head low and walked into the mall. Malls were probably the best place to lose someone in. Large crowd, to much nose, and a distraction. My favorite one of them all.