Chapter 17

Muladhara was driving, Savadhishthana was in the passenger seat. I was in the back. It was quiet for the most part. I could hear them talk a little bit, but it was mostly small talk.

The reason I was in the car with them was because I didn't want to let go of Muladhara. I felt safe around him and Savadhishthana. I still hated the fact that they were the leaders of the mafia.

"Keiran you up?" Savadhishthana asked, turning around in his seat. I griped tighter around the blanket. I was tired. I don't remember how late I stayed up with everyone. We were doing a movie night, I was hardly paying it any attention.

I could feel the car come to a slow stop. "Your caring him." Savadhishthana picked my up. I raped my legs around his waist. I cuddled my face into the crook of his neck. "Why dose he have to be so cute?!" I could hear Muladhara laugh lightly.

I woke up when I heard people shouting at each other. "That is not how that works. It's simple!!" I looked over to where the noise was coming from.

"Well good morning." Savadhishthana smiled. I layed by head back on his chest. "Your really light you know." I nodded my head lightly. "Who is this little one?" A woman with blond hair asked.

"That would be Keiran. The youngest of the family." I recognized that voice. It had been a while since I heard it. "Terkyun, good to see you again." Muladhara said, walking up to him. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why did you bring your brother with you?" Terkyun asked, crossing his arms. "Long story." He replied.

Terkyun looked at me for some reason. Savadhishthana glared at him. "God, why is everybody in your family scary?" I srugged. If I really wanted to I could be scary, but I hadn't done that in a long time.

"We have business to get down to. Let us start." Muladhara walked into a meeting hall. "This maybe something you do not want to be here for." I looked at Savadhishthana disappointed. I didn't want to let go of him.

"I'll stay out here with him. Will have some fun." Savadhishthana put me down and went inside the meeting hall. I sat on the couch. The main lobby was bigger than I thought.

"Terkyun can I ask you something?" He looked at me worriedly. "Something wrong?" I looked at him. "Why did you join the mafia?" His face turned to surprise. "It's a surprising story really." I arched my brows. "How?"

"Weill it started when you went missing. Muladhara came to me asking for help to find you. They did everything the could yo find you. They threatens the most powerful mafias around. People started to join in wanting to help find you." I lowers my head.

My brothers may be part of the strongest mafia, but it was to find me? They really weren't the bad guys. It was all to find me. All they ever wanted to do was protect me.  They really care.

"Thanks for telling me." I smiled lightly. He nodded his head.