Chapter 15

"It's lucky you found him in time. He would of died with internal bleeding." The doctor said. All of them were standing outside of Keiran's hospital room. They had to rush him into surgery.

"There is something I would like to ask you though." The doctor seamed a little nervous. "Have you been abusing him?!" He asked. "Why the hell would you think that! We would never hurt him." Anahata snapped.

"I apologize. But the marks on his wrist, neck, and back are mostly from abuse. Did you know anything about this?" They all looked at each other. There were days when Keiran would flinch at the slightest thing, like the door slamming.

*Time skip*

I don't remember getting to the hospital. But the first thing I saw was the white celling, and the beeping of a heart monitor. I tried to sit up, but everything hurt to much.

"Don't try and move to much. The surgery went successfully but there still worried." Vishuddha was to the right of me. Surgery, what surgery? What happened to me? I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I tried desperately to not let them fall. "It's all right now. Your safe." I looked at him.

He had a gentle smile on his face. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. He took my hand and squeezed it lightly. "You don't have to be strong anymore." His voice was smooth and calm. I didn't want to let go of his hand.

It was at least two weeks before I got to go back home. None of my other brothers came to visit me in the hospital. I wasn't to exited to see them when I got back home.

"Why is there another car in the drive way?" I asked. It was a nice car too. Someone had a lot of money was here. I lowered my head, covering the brushes with my shadow.

"This is out rages! My daughter would never do such a thing." I could hear a male voice shouting in the living room. I didn't want to know who's parents they belong to.

"Look there. It's the slut." I recognized that voice. Brain was here. Why did she have to be here? "Do not call my brother a slut. You have no respect for are family!" Anahata snapped. "Well it's not my fault the little slut got what he deserves. Besides I'm a princess."

"The only royal family I take orders from in the one in London. You mean nothing to me. Your status is useless." I said, walking past them. "What did you just say! I will make your life a living hell." I could feel her storming closer to me. "Stay away from my brother. You will pay for his medical bills and the surgery. End of story." Muladhara raped his arms around me protectively.

"There must be some sort of miss understanding. My daughter would never hurt anyone." The woman said, standing up. I lowered my head into Muladhara's chest. "Her boyfriend clearly didn't care who he hurt." I muffled. Manipura glared at the family.

The way he glared at them made me remember the glare people give when they have more power over someone. "We have disguised this long enough. You will pay them, and stay away from are brother!" Vishuddha growled. I smiled a little bit. I never really had anyone who cared about me this much.

"You bitch! You have no idea what you have done. You brothers can't protect you when your at school!" Brain shouted, stomping her feet. She was right. I had no clue where my brothers would be, they couldn't help me.

"Will talk with the principal to see if we can change things." Savadhishthana said, sitting up right. I snaped my head over at him. Could they really do that? I was about to find out.