Chapter 18

I layed my head on the table. Behind homeschooled was a lot worse then going to school. Well I mean it is better than getting beaten by Brian and her boyfriend.

I looked over to the clock. It was three in the morning. I sat up right. I still had history to do. "Why are there so many subjects in school?" I groaned. I just wanted to get some sleep.

I got up to find a pen. "How in the hell is there not a single pen in this god damn house!!" I snapped, slamming one of the jurors shut. I had to do it with out a pen. This was going to be a long night.

*time skip*

"Get up, this is disgusting!!" I was thrown off my chair. I hit my head on the edge of the table. "Do you know who I am?" I shook my head. It sounded like six females were in the house. "This family is such a disgrace. This is disgusting."

I stood up. The six girls in front of me looked like they came from a rich family. "Can I help you?" I asked, shyly. They looked me up and down.

"Why the hell are you criticizing my brother you bitch!" Vishuddha snapped, walking down the stairs. "You and your brothers have us keys, so we're welcome anytime." I looked back and fourth between them.

"Idiotic question. What is the most pointless conversation you can have with a girl?" I asked, randomly. "If there cheating on you with your best friend, or the fact that they think there so much more better, or that there the ones who get to make up the discussions for everyone. Should I keep going?" Anahata asked, rolling into the kitchen.

He was wearing shorts, and bandages around his hands. "How in the world did I not wake up if you were down here?!" I asked, puzzled. He srugged, not really knowing.

"So who's little bitch his this? Which one of you is fucking him?" I looked at the girl with brown hair. The fuck? "There my brothers! I'm still a virgin." The girls looked at me. "Your there younger brother that no one gives a shit about?"

I blinked a few times. "No one told you. You were stolen from your home because your parents didn't care about you enough to love you the same way they lived there older kids." The blond laughed.

I took a step back. "Who the hell do you think you are? You can't just come in here and tell us what are lives were like. You all should of been glade we haven't killed your yet!!" Manipura growled, pulling the blond by the hair.

"It's not true is it?" I mumbled quietly. I didn't want to believe anything they said. "Ajna call the police, there trespassing now, and assaulting are brother." Muladhara said, Ajna nodded, going for his phone.

"You can't do that to us!! You were the ones who let us join your group." The police were knocking at the door. Ajna let them in. "And now your fired. You only did it for money and fame. You thought we would really fall in love with you all? Your crazy." The police cuffed them, dragging them out to the cars.

"God I hate them." Vishuddha rolled his eyes. I had sunk down on the floor, agents the wall. Savadhishthana sat down next to me. "There just a bunch of bitches. They only care about themselves and what they want. They just want to hurt you. Don't let them get to you." I lowers my head into my knees.

"You can do anything g you want because people are afraid of you. I'm not like you people. I stoped trying to scare people a long time ago." I whispered, glancing to the side. "Since when could you be scary. That is something I have to see." Sahastrara laughed out loud. I rolled my eyes. They didn't have to believe me.