Chapter 7

If I ever get the chance to get out of here I'm taking it. There was no way I was going to last in a different country. I just needed to find the money for a one way flight back to London. Then everything will be all right again.

"Are you coming!!" The body guard who dragged me all the way from my home looked at me. "What if I say no?" I asked, just stalling. He grabbed my wrist and started to pull me. How strong was this man. We walked outside to the parking lot. I was having trouble keeping up with him. My feet couldn't keep up with his quick pace.

"Ah!!" I grunted. The side of my leg dragged on the concert floor. It scraped up the whole side of my leg. I didn't say anything because I knew I could handle it. I got in a black car with him. I kept my leg hidden from him. Once again the car ride was quiet. He didn't even turn on the radio.

We pulled up to a large gate. There was a guy standing at the front gate. He looked at the guys id. I sat there looking at my surroundings. There was nothing but grass, trees, and some flowers. "Welcome home sir." The guy said, opening the gate. I sighed deeply. As we drove down the drive way I noticed the house. It was a mansion with smaller mansions next to it. It made a U shape. In the center of the drive way was a small patch of grass with flowers.

I leaned closer to the windshield. This is where my brothers lived. They must of had a hella lot of money. "Holly shit." I said, as the car comes to a stop. Two butler's came towards the car. One of them opens my door. I hesitated on getting oh. Eventually I got out of the car. The other butler had gotten my bags. "I can carry those." I said, taking a step forwards. "No need." He said, walking ahead of me.

I followed the two. In side the house was hella gorgeous. The walls were white, but they had paintings all over them. The dinning room was huge, the living room didn't even look like a living room. "Holy shit!" I said, this house was amazing. I could t help but look at everything.

Seven guys walked into the room. I looked at them. We had the sam jaw line, one had the save nose as me. I took a step back. "Thank you for bring him here safely, Loren." Finely someone doesn't think I'm a girl. "Loren." I said, turning my head towards the man who dragged me all the way here.

"Well not completely." The one with a blue strand of hair said, he pointed at my leg. The oldest looked down at my leg. The blood that was dripping down it had now dried. "Are you hurt?" He asked, arching his brow.

"No shit!" I snapped, I was not in the mood for this. "Can I go back home?" I asked, knifing my brows. "This is your home. Vishuddha got get the first aid kit." He ran off towards the kitchen, I think.

He came back with the first aid kit. "Sit, it will be a lot easier." I sat down in one of the chairs. I this is a pretty bad cut." Anahata said, him and Vishuddha were definitely twins.