Chapter 5

I glanced behind me. The group of police got smaller. The bad split into groups. I chuckled a little. I had no idea why. I climbed up the side of a building. Having to run to get to places all the time, you learn the fastest ways to get to places. I also leaned a little parcor from some of the people around town. They were really nice, surprisingly.

I saw Mark running. He was not the best runner. It was easy to out run him. The others I hade a problem with. They were quick and skilled. They probably been in the police for quiet some time.

BANG!! I had no idea how I did it, but I ran into a wall. I didn't even see it there. "Well now I got a bloody nose." I sighed, climbing up the wall.

The one great thing about being able to climb up walls and jump down from high buildings is I never have to used the stairs. The police do it they want to catch up with me.

I stoped on the edge of a roof top. I could here the repeating patter of the helicopter. I looked up. There it was. "Right on time." I said, running to the middle of the roof.

"Don't even thing about it." They shouted. They were right. It was a hella far jump, but I didn't really have a choice. I'm not going to the United States. I sprinted full speed two the edge of the roof. I did a dive roll on to the building.

"Ah!!" I shouted. I landed on my arm wrong, more wrong then just poping it out of socket. I stood up quickly, heading down the ramp.

The streets were filed with people. I could easily blend into a crowed. I swerved past a lot of people, pulling my hoodie up. I could see the police officers looking and questioning everyone. I slightly giggled to my self.  They really want me to leave that bad?

The police cars showed up not to long after. I could just steal one of there cars, and drive off with it. But I was having to much fun out running them.

Okay I must admit I was having way to much fun with this. Just watching as the police tried to find me, when I was right above them. I looked over at a clock. I still had eleven hours.

"This is taking to damn long." That's when I heard it. The police car sirens right behind me. I filled my head around. Is was Stacy. She got out of the car, slamming her door shut.

"Keiran." She said, in a dark town. Me and Stacy got a long so well. "Hey, it's good to see you." I smiled lightly. "Get in the car." She snapped. I chuckled lightly. "You have to physically catch me. But your really close." I said, taking a step closer to the edge.

"Get over here right now! I'm not dealing with your shit anymore, you understand!" She yelled. I sighed deeply. "Stacy, you know where friends, but I can't do that." I said, letting myself fall backwards.

Stacy ran over towards the edge of the roof. I layed on a mattress that was placed out side. "Better luck next time sweet heart." I said, leaping up to my feet. I could here Stacy yelling at me. I have no clue why they still keep her on the police force.

I slide into a corner of people. I was gasping for air, trying to slow down my heart. The adrenaline rush finally fell to its end. I could feel myself getting tired. "No! Stay focused. Only got eight more hours." I shook my head.

***

I walked around. Something was going on today where there were a lot of people in the streets. I could careless, means more work for the police.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a few police officers. They didn't seam to notice me, or they did and pretending they didn't so I would let down my guard. "Cleaver." I groaned slightly.

I swerved into some people. That's when I noticed they were following my. They acted as if they were just patrolling the town like normal. I cloud see right throw them.