Chapter 10

I don't remember much of what happens, but I woke up to Terkyun laying next to me. He was braiding a strand of my hair.

"Why are you still here?" I asked, pulling the covers over my shoulders. "You wouldn't let go of my shirt. So I stayed here." He said, placing my hair down. "Your brothers are going to take you shopping. To get some supplies for when you head back to school." I groaned, not wanting to go back.

I walked down the stairs. I was wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized hoodie. One of the maids had set down a plate as I walked into the kitchen. She smiled at me happily.

I barely eat any of the food. Manipura walked into the kitchen. He sat across from me. "Feel better?" He asked. I looked at him, I didn't even have the energy to look at him with a real expression. "Will be going shopping in four hours." He said, before getting up and walking away.

All I wanted to do was sleep. I could careless about going shopping. I just wanted to get a decadent night of sleep.

I head back up to my room. I change out of my shorts and put pants on. Then I instantly go and lay down on my bed and sleep. Not getting very much sleep because of the endless nightmares.

I heard a bang on my door, jumping up. My heart pounded agents my ribs. It took me a moment before I could say anything. "W-what?" I stuttered, still ratified of what might be behind that door. "Come on, we're leaving!" I could here Manipura shouting behind the door.

I opens my door, following Manipura behind. We made it to the front door. I slipped on a random pair of shoes. They all looked at me for a moment, but didn't say anything. Ajna and Anahata were coming along. I sat next to Anahata in the back seat. I don't remember what they were talking about, but it soon turned into an argument.

***

Ajna and Anahata have run off somewhere. I took a seat down on one of the benches. My ears were ringing for some reason. I could if here Manipura saying my name, till he clapped right in front of my face.

"Hu?!" I looked up at him, confused. "You all right?" He sat down next to me. His town sounded worried. "Fine." I replied, not even trying to give him my best smile. "You sure?!" He asked, leaning forward. "Just didn't get that much sleep last night, that's all." I replied, waving my hand side to side.

He leaned back agents the wall. I wanted so badly to curl up into a ball and hide under a mountain. Ajna and Anahata came running back with bags of who knows what. I just wanted to leave. We walked back out to the car. I got to sit in the passenger seat. I tilted my head towards the side. Closing my eyes.

"Uhu!!" I sat up right. Manipura glanced over at me. I had sweet coming down from my forehead.

"You all right?" Anahata asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Ya, I'm all right." I said, leaning back in my chair. I looked out the window, watching the trees pass by.

I walked inside. Everyone was on the couch. I instantly go up to my room. I could hear them asking if I was all right. I stoped at the top of the stairs. I placed my hand on the wall regaining my balance.

"Keiran would you come down here!" I hired Muladhara shout from downstairs. I thought for a moment if I should go down. I didn't. I went to my room instead.