Chapter 8

I sat there, watching Vishuddha work on my leg. He put a wet towel on it, cleaning up the blood. "Sorry if it stings." He said. "It doesn't." I replied. I was used to outing infection wipe on my skin. I've pretty much gotten used to the sting.

"Let us introduced our selves." I looked up at them. "I'm Muladhara, the oldest, Sauadhithana it the second oldest." They had some pretty long ass names.

"Manipura, you all ready met the twins, Anahata and Vishuddha." The two waved. I waved slightly. "Ajna I'm the third youngest." He gave a bright smile.

"Sahastrara, don't expect anything fro me." Cold town, doesn't seam like he's ever smiled. This is going to be a present day. "Keiran." I said, they didn't seam surprised.

"Mh!!" I flinched. They all looked concerned. "Sorry if that hurt." Vishuddha said, standing up. My leg was bandage up quiet well. Better than what I can do. "Thanks, I guess." I said, standing up. "Wow!! Take it easy." I blinked a few times. This was weird. I have never had anyone ever care about me before. "I'm fine, nothing I can't handle."

I should of not said that. The looked at me even more worried then before. "I'll show you to your room." One of the maids said. I followed her. I was kind of glade some one got me out of that right spot.

We walked up some spiral stairs. They were marble and the railing was glass with a shattered pattern. We can to a somewhat large door. "I do hope it is to your liking." She said, opening the door.

The room was calm. It looked more like winter. There was a night stand, a dresser, cabinet, a bath room, a walk-in closet, and a very large bed. There was a balcony as well. "Holy shit!!" I said. That's been pretty much what I've been saying since I got here. "I will let you get conferrable." She said before leaving.

At this point I really wanted to go back to London. My bags were all ready in the room. I pushed them towards a corner. I'm not planing on staying long. I went into the bathroom. I closed the door, locking it. I took of my shirt. There bruises, cut marks, and scratches. I looked down at my wrist. Ever since I was nine I started cutting. I put my shirt back on.

I stood in the middle of my room. I had never had this big of a room before. I was so used to everything being so small and close together. But with all this space I felt my anxiety rise. "Breath, just breath." I told my self, taking a deep breath on. I let it go after four seconds.

I walked out towards the balcony. It was small enough to fit two chairs and a table. It was perfect. I sat down in one of the chairs. I don't know how long I was outside for but a maid came in to get me for dinner. "Dinner is being served." She said, standing in the door way. I walked into my room then out. I paused for a moment. I had no fucking clue how to get to the dining room. "Follow me please." I followed behind her, trying to memorize every twist and turn. It was no use.

I sat down at the dining table. It was quiet, I was never used to eating when it was quiet. My dad always had friends over or the tv was on.

I barely even touch my food. Who can they eat all of this? I looked over at my new brothers. They all seam to care about each other, for the most part. I'm not to sure about Sahastrara. He seams like he doesn't give a fuck about anyone.

"Are you not going to finish that?" Anahata asked, leaning towards me. "No." I said, pushing the plate towards him. The only person that noticed was Savadhishthana. Thankfully he didn't say anything.

***

After dinner I was about to head up to my room. "Why didn't you finish your food?" Savadhishthana asked, standing behind me. I turned my head to look at him."I just wasn't that hungry." I said, it was mostly true. "Are you all right?" I paused for a moment.

"I was in a different country, in a house that supposed to be my home, and with seven guys who were my brothers. Of course I'm not fucking all right!!" I snapped. Savadhishthana blinked a few times. "I said that out loud didn't I?" He nodded. I sat down on the stairs.

Savadhishthana sat down next to me. "It's new. You lived in London your whole life. You didn't even know about us." I could feel his hand pressed agents my back. It felt soothing for some reason.