Chapter 14

The first thing that happened when I got to school was. Briana stormed up to me when I was by my locker. "You got some nierves!" She barked. I looked at her, tiling my head. "Why?" I asked. The three girls behind her gasped.

"You didn't do Briana's homework. You just think you can get away with that!" The blond girl on her right shouted. "Who do you think you are. Do you not know who Briana's father is!!" That was the second time someone brought up her dad.

I have never been to the United States. How am I supposed to know who everyone is around here. They think your born with it or something.

I sighed, closing my locker. I didn't say anything to her and walked away. "You'll regret this you little brat!!" She shouted. I just wanted to get to class and get science over with.

*time skip*

I was in the bathroom cleaning off my hands. My lab partner disputed it would be fun to mess around with the chemicals. A little bit of it got on my hands, I had to make sure it didn't touch water. If it did it would burn right through my skin.

I heard the door open. I didn't bother to look who it was, since it was a bathroom after all.

"Who do you think you are!" A voice boned in my ears. I instantly snapped my head around. They pined me agents the wall. My hand was in the sink, and the water was on. I grunted as my hand started to burn.

"This will teach you never to disobey my girlfriend you slut." He shouted. There were two other people behind him. "Let's show him who the top dog is." I can't remember much after that. They throw me agents the wall. My head hitting the edge on for towel dispenser.

Everything from then on was a blur. But I could feel the punches and kicks they through. I hurt to move. I probably had a broken arm, ribs, and probably something else. I tried to reach for my phone which was in my pocket. I could feel the blood dripping from my nose, mouth, head, hands, and side. I couldn't even grace my phone to call for help.

*time skip*

"Where is Keiran?" Savadhishthana asked as soon as everyone got home. They all looked around. "We thought he walked home. He's not here?" Ajna asked. They all instantly knew something was off. Muladhava went to his office. They all knew what he was going to get.

"We shouldn't over think it. Maybe he's on his way here." Sahastrara said, trying to stop Muladhava from leaving. He was holding a gun, ready to shot whoever.

That's when someone's phone went off. Vishuddha answers as soon as he saw Keiran's name.

"Keiran where are you?" He asked. It was on speaker phone so everyone could hear. "S-school." It was barely bearable. "Why are you at school?" Manipura snapped. "H-hel-lp." That was all it took form them to rush over to the school.

They all split up, looking in different areas. They kept calling Keiran. There was no sound through out the whole bottom floor. They made there way up to the second floor. The called his phone again. There was nothing for a while.

"Call again." Savadhishthana shouted. They called again. None of them heard anything thing except for Savadhishthana. He ran to the bathroom.

He could hear the phone ringing as clear as day. "Keiran!?" He shouted, opening every stall. He came to the last stall, unable to open it. He kneeled down on the ground. He was horrified by what he saw.

Keiran was laying on the ground, his hand close to his phone. There was zero movment. Savadhishthana checked for a pulse. "Thank god." He sighed released when he felt a light pulse. It was good enough for him.

He slide under the stall, unlocking it from the inside. He picked up Keiran bridal style. The others were waiting by the stairs. "Where the hell was he?" Muladhara snapped. "The bathroom, pretty beaten up."  Savadhishthana replied. They instantly headed towards the hospital.