It's a bird it's a plane

Sebastian

Early reports suggest that a total of five individuals were killed, and seven others were injured

Investigators are currently searching for a man named Quinn Turner, who was a patient at the hospital but has not been seen since the incident. Authorities believe that Turner may have been the main target of the attack.

The Nashville Police Department has launched a full investigation into the incident, and they are urging anyone with information to come forward.

This is a developing story, and we will provide more information as it becomes available.

Earlier today for the first time in a while I got thirsty. I almost revealed myself to aiden. A side that I didn't want him to see. Whenever I feast its like I'm a whole different person. Like my father. This is why I went on a break with blood drinking. I get addicted to it like the drugs people use these days.

When I was old enough to understand what I was I remember losing control, draining this woman's body but I was still thirsty. Ever since that day my mother decided to bring me small portions of blood because whenever I do it myself I get out of control and like I said before I become my father.

I lay in bed on my back in my room staring at the ceiling. I didn't even tell Aiden I got back home but I guess he figured because where else would I go? My mother wasn't home though and still isn't. I'm starting to get worried that van helsing caught her. No she's too smart and quick for him.

My thoughts came to a halt when the slamming of a car door was heard from outside. I get out of bed walking to the window to see who came. It wasn't my mother, of course it is. She doesn't have a car. A black van was parked in Aiden's driveway. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see much but I could see a man in glasses behind the wheel. He looked nervous constantly looking to the back of the vehicle.

Janet came out of the house with her puppy. Oh that puppy. It ignited something inside of me. I look away because the more I stared at the canine with its blood running through its veins made my throat feel dry. I felt dizzy. I need my mom. She's the only person who can help my thirst. I need blood. Before falling to the ground I see janet slide the passenger door shut.

Aniska