This is a warning part 2 finale

Kylie

I hurried down the hall, my mind racing

I hurried down the hall, my mind racing. Michael had no idea how much danger he was in. Sebastian was a threat unlike any other, and the fact that Michael seemed oblivious to the severity of the situation only made things worse.

I found him in the gym, shooting hoops by himself. Typical Michael, always lost in his world. I marched over to him, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Michael!" I shouted, catching his attention. He turned a lazy smile on his face, which quickly faded when he saw the look on mine.

"Kylie, what's up?" he asked, lowering the basketball.

I grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the bleachers. "We need to talk. Now." He frowned, clearly confused. "What's going on?"

"Sebastian is onto us," I said urgently, glancing around to make sure no one else was listening. "He knows what we did, and he's coming after us."

Michael's eyes widened in disbelief. "What? How do you know?"

"Whitney told me," I replied, my voice trembling slightly. "She threatened me, said that she and Sebastian are going to make us pay. We need to hide, Michael. As soon as the sun goes down, we have to get out of here."

He ran a hand through his hair, looking more panicked by the second. "This is insane. I thought... I thought we were done with this."

"We're not," I snapped, trying to keep my voice steady. "Sebastian is dangerous. You saw what he did to Scott. Do you think he'll hesitate to come after us?"

Michael shook his head, fear flashing in his eyes. "No, you're right. We need to go. But where can we hide? He's going to find us no matter where we go."

I took a deep breath, trying to think. "We need to get to somewhere safe, somewhere he won't think to look. Maybe the old cabin by the lake? No one goes there anymore."

He nodded slowly, considering it. "Alright. But we have to move fast. The sun's going down soon."

"Let's go," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the exit. "We can't afford to waste any more time."

As we left the gym, I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that settled over me. We were running, but would it be enough to escape Sebastian's wrath? Only time will tell.

We slipped out of the school through the side gate, making sure no one noticed us. Michael was breathing heavily beside me, his fear matching mine. The sun was sinking lower, casting long shadows across the ground. We had to move quickly.

"We need to cross the road," I said, pointing to the other side. "The woods will give us some cover until we get to the cabin."

Michael nodded, and we took off running. The road was quiet, with only a few cars passing by. But as we dashed across, an expensive car came out of nowhere, screeching to a halt inches from us. My heart pounded in my chest as I stumbled back, pulling Michael with me.