Oel Ngati Kameie

To see with heart

To see with heart.
—————————

"Going in there without any plan ! You could have gotten yourself hurt, do you get that ? You are supposed to be spotters ! Your task is to stay in the air and observe from a safe distance ! You both are such skxawng's !", that's all Neteyam got to hear for the past 20 minutes, after his partner patched up his wounded chest.

It would heal fast after the treatment from the 'soon to be Tsahik', but there was no doubt that it would leave a scar.

Neteyam's partner Na'li saw Lo'ak and him go on ground to observe and possibly fight the sky people- the soon to be Tsahik knew the risks of their recklessness. She was panicked about the possible outcome, if the medical help isn't enough or doesn't come on time.

She had blood on her hands too many times to let him storm right into the battle field with his younger brother, that he's supposed to keep an eye on and not lead him to death.

If it wasn't obvious before, it is now.
She was furious at both of them.

"I'm sorry Na'li, please forgive me. I was just trying to keep Lo'ak safe. You know how easily he can get out of hand.", the male looked at the ground, while sitting on a cold rock in the forest. His voice showed clearly how beaten up he was. Not only physically but also mentally. He was tried of all this crap.

In the end of the day. He was only a teen. Barley an adult. He wanted to have fun and enjoy life.

The females eyes softened and she sighed at the sight of her mate.
"I know, Teyam. I was just worried about you. Never, and I mean never do that again! You hear me ?", the young Na'vi stopped walking in a circles and crouched down infront of her mate to hold his face in her hands, while cherishing his checks with her thumbs and looking him in the eyes before searching for any type of reassurance, that would tell her that the man in front of her got everything she said and also to assure he was really okay. All her anger disappeared and worry was the only thing left in her soul.

"Yes Ma'am, I got it.", came from the male with a light chuckle. Na'li couldn't help but smile after hearing his adorable accent. Her body painting was all blurred after the fight with the sky people.

Neteyam on the other hand couldn't look away from the golden brown eyes, that were looking straight into his soul.

She saw him.
It almost felt like she was the only one, that could see him, just the way he is.
On Eywa, he was convinced she knew him better than he knew himself.

Na'li was a known, but unpopular Na'vi at the age of seventeen. She was trained to be a hunter and warrior in possible future wars, which she accomplished successfully just a year ago- which was at the same time as she became a -from the village recognized- adult.