smon nìprrte'

Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you.
————————

After hours of being in the air, Na'li felt like her soul left her body and was on its way to Eywa.

Tuk was asleep on Jakes Ikran, while Neytiri and Kiri were talking about the different villages they already past.

Lo'ak was doing some tricks in the air, but his energy left him not long after as well.

Neteyam was fully focused on following his father on their way to their new 'home'.
From time to time he would take a glance towards his mate that was trying as good as possible to stay awake.

Suddenly Neteyam felt someone fly from his side, underneath him.
He tried to recognize the rider, but they were just to fast.

At first he thought, it would be his beloved brother showing off his flying skills, to no one in particular, but surprisingly it was the only Na'vi in their family that refused to get their hair braided.

As soon Na'li was flying above Neteyam again, she jumped gently of her ikran on her way to her partners back, to sit down behind him and hold on tightly to his ikran.

"kaltxì Teyam", said a rather tired and raspy voice behind him.
That alone, was enough for him to figure who it was.

Nobody but Na'li called him Teyam. Almost unnoticeable pressure was put on his back, while a feminin hand found it's way from his waist to his chest.

Neteyam looked behind him to see his mate lay her head down on his back to rest. A small smile was noticeable on the males face.

"Hello to you as well Na'li. nga za'u ftu peseng?", asked the young adult. He placed his hand on her thigh to correct and secure her position.

Na'li was dumbfounded and answered snappy, "what do you think, where I come from ? My Ikran of course. Am I not allowed to join you on your Ikran ? Meilu follows me anyways.", a laugh escaped Neteyam's lips.

"Someone's motivated, eh? I noticed you don't sleep as much lately. Let's lay down after we seeked ukturu, hm? My back hurts anyways, so it comes only to our fortunate.", before the male could continue , he got interrupted by the grumpy Navi.

"Hm.... nga yawne lu oer", after that confession the whole family looked to the couple. Some in disgust and some others in fear or admiration.

"I love you too Na'li- Ah !", the male looked up to see his brother, which let a half way filled bottle fall down.

"Ups, I'm so deeply sorry to interrupt your sweet moment", the younger brother laughed straight into their face, until Na'li hit him back with the same bottle, which she emptied out before.

"Here you go skxawng! Try to survive without water till the rest of the flight !" -
"Ha!", Neteyam laughed until he saw his fathers glare. That's when he stopped immediately and corrected himself by saying, "Uh... don't fight. We are going to be at the Metkayina village soon. We got to be respectful and well behaved, so they don't send us back."