Great eywa...

Great Eywa help me with those idiots

—————————————————
After the group patrol of the forest children, which was rather successful, since they couldn't spot anything unusual near by, they decided to part ways so Neteyam could check up on Tuk and Lo'ak could search for Kiri so they could gather up for a family meeting.

After everyone landed in the shadows while trying to not gain any unnecessary attention, Neteyam looked worried and stressed.
It made him not only look troubled but also older and tired.

He left too fast to be able to be asked  anything. Na'li figured the absents of his younger sister made him so concerned and joined his brother's side and petted the ikrans on their neck.

Lo'ak glanced at Na'li with a rather soft but saddened look on his face, before they walked upon the hammocks and sat down at the end of the nets near their 'home' while letting their feet fall into the water

The young forest boy seemed rather quiet and mad which was unusual for him.

The girl next to him knew exactly what was bothering him, since she was told about his argument with Jake from her mate.

„You know... before my parents died, they always told me, you are the son of Jake Sully and Neteyam is the son of Toruk Makto.", Na'li said with a confident but smoothing voice, while throwing flat stones into the water making them skip and jump on the water before sinking.

Lo'ak looked up while keeping his upset expression. He was hurt and it's frustrating him. There was a second of silence between the Navi children. The second became a Minuten, which turned into half an hour.

They just sat there and brought silent comfort on to each other.

„And what is that even supposed to mean ?", he replied with furrowed eyebrows.

„Hm ? Oh yeah... it means you are Jake Sully. Jake Sully is a man, that decides for himself and maybe even brings himself in danger, but always for the right reasons. He wants to keep his loved ones safe and do the proper thing. He's a leader but also a troublemaker." Na'li looked at the fish swimming away at Loaks movement in the water, as he kept swinging his feet.