War is nearing itself

War is nearing itself —————————

—————————

The sky was painted in beautiful purple, blue and yellow colors.

Everyone went separate ways and there was an unsettling atmosphere even tho everything seemed so peaceful.

Na'li was sitting on a rock far into the ocean. Her mate was lying down next to her with his head in her lap, looking at the sky and the passing by creatures.

Water noise surrounded the two of them while they were deep into their thoughts.

The young woman's fingers massaged the scull of Neteyam as she bit on the inside of her cheek.

"I feel like everything is gonna fall apart. My mind is falling apart and there's nothing more than ruins." The female said without looking to her partner.

Neteyam looked up to her before looking back at the sky and answering "I know Na'li. I feel it coming too but I don't really think about it anymore."

A acknowledging sigh left Na'lis throat "What do you think about than ?" She asked in a calm manner.

"I think about Tsireya." The male answered with his eyes now set on his mate.

"Excuse me ?" The female asked with a demanding look in her face.

"No- not in that way !" He answered kinda amused and panicked, he was clearly nervous in a good way.
"What I meant to say is,  when we talked to her parents and they scolded Lo'ak for his wrong doings- they blamed her. Like she was supposed to keep him in line even though she's the younger sibling. All the responsibility fall on her and she is fault of everything bad and wrong."

Nalis hand glided slowly down letting her fingertips rest softly near his cheek so that he could push himself into her palm.
Neteyam couldn't take off his eyes of her long eyelashes that hid her beautiful brown golden eyes, as she blinked down on him.

He felt her thumb brush across the side of his face. "She is burdened by her family just the way I am by my father. I feel sorry for her and I would like to help her"

Na'li hummed with a sad look on her face. He wanted to save the young girl from the pain he experienced. He wanted to give her a chance to enjoy her childhood.

The girl brushed a few hair strands out of his face with the back of her hand "but we can't rescue her without changing their family dynamic. Also who are we to interfere in their private life ?"

The boy knew that already. He just couldn't let go of the idea of helping her. "We will figure something out. It will take some time but I'm sure to find a solution." He told her with confidence in his voice.