It wasn't home.

It wasn't home.
————————

"Shouldn't you be training with the others ?", Jake questioned after getting help from the young woman that helps him with sorting out the fish from the nets and cleaning them up.

"You wish me to go back to them ? If so I will join them right now. It's gonna be dark soon anyways, at least I can make sure they survived the day and bring them back home.", Na'li returned without hesitation. Jakes work was very boring and she wished to be anywhere else but there at that moment. She only stayed as moral support for Jake and out of politeness.

Jake turned his head back to the fish he was preparing and dismissed her from her current work.

The girl run off to the beach again and into the ocean where her mate come up from under the water while holding Tuk up which was struggling but still doing the best she could.

"We don't understand this finger talk guys ! We don't know what you say", the way her mate pronounced his sentence made Na'li melt. She truly loved his accent even if Lo'ak and others would made fun of it sometimes.

" I will teach you- as my brother said you aren't good divers. We will teach you breathing techniques on land with Rotxo so you can keep up with us next time we swim in the ocean.", the girl responded.

"Sounds like a plan to me but I'm ahead of you", was all Na'li replied after she dived into the what seemed to be the bottom of the ocean and came up to the surface rather quickly right next to Lo'ak. She smirked at him and asked, "what giving up already ? I bet you could never get to the sand before me!"

Lo'ak laughed at that and took the challenge immediately. Without hesitation the two of them headed to the ground. Na'li was twice as fast as Lo'ak and celebrated that with a warrior scream.

The boy only rolled his eyes and slightly hissed at her. She ignored it and grabbed him by his shoulders, before making his head stuck in her arm and messing with his hair which was rather painful with his braids.

As he screamed for rescue and mercy the others joined them on land and laughed at the look at a struggling Lo'ak.

"Okay, okay ! Our mighty warrior, I'm sorry. Please forgive me!", Na'li said while sharing a look with the boy in front of her, which was clearly embarrassed to be treated like that in front of Tsireya.

Na'li took a mental note when she noticed him almost staring at the laughing free diving teacher. He must have had a thing for the sea princess.

After a very obvious smirk appeared on her face, it was very obvious that she didn't mean her earlier words very seriously.

Neteyam observed how the situation unfolded and kept quiet. He didn't follow his mates actions and thoughts. He decided, it would be the best to talk to her in privat again about this.

Meanwhile Tuk just couldn't keep her mouth shut and annoyed her brother about the whole situation.

Afterwards all of them sat down on a rock and practiced their breathing technique. Lo'ak kept getting himself distracted while staring at the girl beside him.