You aren't one of them !

You aren't one of them !———————————

———————————

While Neteyam and Na'li were preparing everything for their improvised fest, the Tsahik and her son were watching over them from Afar.

Even while the fest lasted- the duo didn't leave their side. They observed the forest people sitting in a circle- using what they got to make music while singing.

After some time of Na'li hitting the drums with her hands and watching neteyam dance with his little sister she joined them.

Everybody started dancing, but only one person didn't dance quiet like the other ones.

Okay, maybe two of them.
Jake did his best but wasn't as fluent and free spirited as the other ones, but he did well enough.

And then there was Na'li, who danced the way her mother thought her to

And then there was Na'li, who danced the way her mother thought her to. Na'li and her mother would practice every night near a lake with their feet in the water, since it was a tradition for the two of them to finish off the day with a activity that made them lose their last strength and relax all their muscles.

Her mother always told her that these dances aren't of the same value as all the others she knew. These dances were passed only to members of her family to represent the bonding and strength of them.

Ronal was shocked as she recognized Na'lis movements. It was the dance of the reef people, - or to be more specific,- the one performed by the clan leader's family, which is Ronal's blood line since decades.

Witnessing this was like catching someone murder for the woman. The Tsahik felt sick to her stomach and her son noticed it immediately, which made him upset since he didn't like seeing his mother obviously stressed and worked up like that.

Ronal and Ao'nung continued watching them having the time of their life.
As the end of the rest was nearing, Neteyam and Na'li performed their mated dance. It was supposed to represent their bond and the beginning of a new leadership at their ceremony.