Eywas way of communicating

Eywa's way of communicating —————————————

—————————————

Later on Na'li walked up to Ronal to tell her how sorry she is about the woman losing her spirit sister.

"Your words are meant to be soothing but they do not ease my mind Na'li." Ronal returned while packing the prepared ointment.

The younger woman looked disappointed at the Tsahik and continued on "What are the next steps ? What arrangements do I have to make to support the village ?"

Ronal stopped in her movements and looked at the young girl with a somewhat saddened expression.

"You have been under my training long enough. You are now Tsahik. Maybe not of this village but you have fulfilled your training. We will store everything we could possibly need for treatments in those bags and seek for help at the spirit tree." She pointed to all the supplies lying around the Marui pod.

Na'li quickly grabbed everything she found needful and began packing every bag with the same supplies, as she listened to Ronal's words.

"Then we either make more ointments or help the warriors preparing all the weapons and armor they might need, as well as feed the ilus they will ride. Make sure everyone ate and drank something."

The forest girl nodded her head, not looking up or disturbing her actions. She was detriment to do everything she was asked of and she wanted to do it right.

She was afraid of war.
She was preparing for war.

Ronal observed her for a short moment before ongoing in her act. Her body was aching and her mind wasn't in the right place. She was so lost in thought she didn't notice all the ointment she had done or the women and men waiting for her to lead them to the spirit tree.

The sky was darkening itself on the way further away from their village. She watched everyone connect with the spirit tree not missing out on the forest girl clothed fully in red being next to her son.

The women sighed and dived into the cool water before connecting with the spirit tree herself.

She expressed her gratitude to Eywa and shared her fears in a respectful manner being ready to end the connection, but before she could do so Eywa showed her a memory of Ronals pregnant younger sister arguing with their parents from afar. She saw him grab the hand of a forest avatar and run away while their parents continued scolding her.

The family expected her to return the morning but that never happened.

Afterwards a flashback of her sister's memory cord flashed in front of her and it was the one Na'li wore on herself.

After that the connection broke and the adult came back to the surface and gasped out for air.

Soon the forest girl came up next to her on her ilu and helped her calm down.
Na'li made Ronal join her on her ilu and return home that way so she didn't need to exhaust herself any more.