Sky people ?

Sky people- demons with no soul

——————————————

The once beautifully bright blue sky was now a dull grey.

It was raining.
Nalis mood has been terribly tense and upset the whole evening. Neteyam looked at his mate as she sat under the snonivi listening to his mother cutting fruits and talking to his father.

She looked at the water with a mad expression. She was obviously thinking about something that was troubling her  and didn't want anyone's help with it.

Neteyam was lost as he noticed Tonowari walk up to the Sully's hammock while Neytiri and Jake were laughing.

The family found their piece on this part of pandora. They didn't feel as saddened or angered about their situation anymore.

The couple stopped laughing and walked out of the hammock with a guilty look as they saw the chief of the reef people stand outside of their ,home'.

Mali heared the steps and paid attention to everything happening above her.

"What's wrong ?" Asked the forest Navi with a calm voice.

He seemed so lost. He didn't know what could have been disturbing the chiefs piece or why he would come to Jake with it.

The chief looked around, making sure no one near by could hear them and saw Neteyam sitting on a near by rock before turning back to Jake "Sky people. They are looking for you Jake Sully." He said in a calm voice that almost resembled a whisper, in hopes that no one but the adults could hear the conversation.

Na'li looked with distress into the water beneath her. Sitting on these stem or tree trunks or whatever they were while the anger was boiling inside her body with no way out was a bit unsettling.

Suddenly she felt a hand lying down on her shoulder. Her mate was crouching behind her with a acknowledging look.

"South. They have a human boy who speaks Na'vi." Tonowori looked to Neteyam, which he expected to still sit in the distance but he wasn't there anymore.

Jake straightened his posture before continuing the conversation "Did they kill anybody ?"

Neteyam and Na'li looked up with fear in their eyes. The male wrapped his hands around her shoulders while she held into his arms and leaning back into his chest.

"Not yet." The Chief replied with a sigh. He didn't care even care to turn back around to the adult that he's speaking to. He was too upset to look him in the face. "They threatened." He said with a bit more intensity in his voice while facing Jake with clear displeasure on his face. "But the villagers will not tell them where you are. By my order."