Safety matters

Safety matters ———————

Safety matters
———————

As soon as the couples feet met the sand they started running across the village, searching for their beloved family.

The girl had a hard time keeping up with her mate but gave it nonetheless a try "Neteyam, as soon as you find Tuk get your ikran and leave this place ! It's no longer safe here and I would really like to see Tuk actually get a ikran of her own one day."

The boy looked offended at Na'li "Are you even hearing yourself ? I'm not gonna leave all of you at times where you need me the most ! I'm not gonna run away like a coward, and who knows, maybe they already have our tribe under control I'm not risking that."

The girl scoffed at the assumption but held back any unnecessary comment that could lead to a conflict between the two.

They continued their way looking inside every hammock but Na'li only found the reef princess working with younger children of the water tribe and  Tuk "Okay, you ask Tsireya if she knows where Lo'ak is and go searching for Kiri. I'm gonna visit Eywa and try to find some solution."

Neteyam looked at her with a confused face "Solution for what ?!" But these words didn't really reach his partner anymore since she was walking away to find Aonung.

"No time to talk, also I don't know yet !" Every step the young woman took made her feel pain in her sides and make her legs ache almost making them feeling numb.

She was out of breath but got stopped by Aonung which caught her by the shoulder, as she almost ran past him.

He looked at her with a confused but also worried face "Na'li, what's going on is everything okay ?" He asked in a careing manner.

"The sky people are getting closer by the moment- I need to talk to Eywa and I need you to bring me there ! Please, I beg you Aonung I will explain everything to you as soon as I can but right now I need answer for questions I don't even know about." The girl looked panicked and her eyes seemed so big and glossy.

Aonung was scared by the state he saw the young woman. He never saw here this open. She was always annoyed and confident- most of the time he thought she was annoying since they didn't really see eye to eye, but right now he someone who was actually vulnerable and emotional.

Without questioning her any further he lead her to the Spirit Tree and helped her connect to it.
Even after she stopped running she was still out of breath, which was unusual for her since she is a very active and disciplined person.

Aonung stayed above water as he waited for Na'li to finish connecting to Eywa. He was scared. The girls words straddled him and reminded him of the fear he felt as his father accepted the forest family to stay in their village even though they are running from war which they could bring along with them.

The girl was afraid as well.
Again she saw a vision from Eywa.

A young Neytiri was screaming and crying because of her loss in the first battle. Her sister Slywanin and  ikran Ze ze.