1♥️

Chinmayi's POV:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock , guess what it's 6 am in the morning but I wanna sleep a little bit more but no that's not possible cause I have my physics test  today which is a nightmare for me , I hate that subject to the core and I don't understand a single letter from it , only God can save me , I sigh and get up from my bed and organize my bed neatly before stepping into the washroom after finishing my morning chores , I sit on my study table  to study for a while , I open my window letting the morning breeze into my room , I open youtube to watch few classes.

After an hour I feel dizzy so I shut down my notebook and look at the time it's 7: 30 , so I hurriedly dress up and pack my bag ,I rush down to see my mom cooking breakfast " morning ma" I wish her and enter into kitchen to fetch a glass of water , " morning Chinmayi" she wish me very cheerfully.

After walking into dining area I sit down and open youtube to watch physics classes I am so desperate to learn something because I don't wanna fail this time, I keep on watching it until my brain register something or another .

" stop that and have your breakfast " my mom interrupts me , I switch off my phone and concentrate on my Tiffin it's idli with coconut chutney and sambar , my mom cooks yummy food though, I eat as fast as possible, after finishing my breakfast I start to pack my lunch usually my mom packs it but today i doing it, I rush to wear my high ponytail and wrap a ribbon around it to look decent, I hurried wear my shoes and wait for my auto to arrive.

" bye ma , auto has arrived and also infrom dad that I want shawarma for snacks" I yell to my mom , " chinmayi wait , don't worry , just concentrate on exam you gonna do well " she says to me that actually relieved me to no extent , I nodded my head smiling at her and hopped into auto after waving her bye I looked towards my auto mates to see they are indulged in their physics book guess what all are in same situation as me.

I look out of auto, when  one of my friend Gayatri speaks " Chinmayi have you read everything you seem calm" she asks me , " yeah I did read and practiced in the morning " I said to her , " oh that's good chinmayi actually even I did in the morning but that nervousness isn't helping me " she says to me frowning,  " ah! Don't worry you gonna do well " I assure her,  she smiles at me showing her thumbs up, I smile and enjoy the cool breeze.

After reaching our school , we hurriedly stepped out , all are reaching for their bags, baskets,bottles etc , I wait till everyone takes their respective things cause I don't want to look messed in the morning , I sigh and take my bag and step inside the gate , I greet everyone sir/madam i see on my way to class.

I step inside to see my bestfriend and only friend Geeta sitting in our bench I hurried to her " hey" I say and put my bag down , " hey , hurry hurry big news for you" she whispers to me , I thin my eyebrows and ask " what is it?".

" chinmayi guess what? Our physics sir is going to change and new teacher is going to replace him " she says to me , I instantly become soo dull that my face shows it " hey what happened?" Geeta asked me , " see Geetha it doesn't matter who will be physics teacher , but I am really worried about the upcoming teacher cause I don't want to face another whole set of insults, scoldings etc, but I hope this time whoever the teacher is will understand my problem in physics " I sigh and look down,  " don't worry Chinmayi! Maybe this new teacher will be really good and he/she might be able to understand you" she cheers me up , I smile at her , " that means no physics test yoday!!!!" She yells at me , I cover my ears and laugh at her behavior.

Let's see if this new teacher will understand me.

______________________________________

Hello👀 long time no see , but here I am with a new plot trust me this time I won't disappoint you guys at all , I have all chapters planned and everyday chapter is gonna be uploaded , don't worry but just vote and comment that'd my biggest encouragement please.

🫶🏻