22♥️

Chinmayi's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I have attended school , I fell sick due to this cool weather and also it's been 2 weeks since I last talked with sujit sir ,I called him many times but he never lifted the call  , I feel so disappointed that he didn't even check on me after all that took place between us , our kiss and everything still gives me butterflies but I thought he might be busy and also his emotions are way too difficult to understand,  he doesn't open up to me about anything,  though we converse a lot but he never says about his feelings openly which irks me cause I always believe that communication is important.

Next morning I got ready for school , I entered the class earning glances from my classmates but I chucked those and saw my bench a noticed Geeta isn't present there and I looked around to see her sitting at another bench , the only friend have and she is also gone , with thos thought I sat on my bench lonely and classes started,  today I feel so lonely cause Geeta isn't here with me to converse and I feel like she doesn't deserve me and I am not a great friend either , I looked at her to see her conversing happily with her other friends.

I sat calmly and had my lunch , now it's time for physics class, I prepared myself with necessities and sat straight for sir , after 10 minutes he entered class looking as handsome as ever and then he glanced at me , we held eye contact for 1 second and then he started class , he did not even glance at me for once which made my heart sad.

I too started listening to class without much thought , because at the end of the day our relationship between us is confusing cause we kiss , we cuddle and he comes to my room at night but we don't know what to name this thing ? What if he leaves me ? There are many what if's? Running in my head , I shaked my head and felt very dizzy as I took medicines this morning , I looked at board and felt everything blurring around me , and suddenly everything blacked around me but I heard Sujit sir calling my name.

My head is pounding , my body is aching , I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see I am in a hospital, I saw my mom that's it, I did not see who I was expecting.

"mom" I chocked out , " chinmayi? Thank God your awake " she said and gave me water , which I drank , " what happened?" I asked her , " you were taking much mental stress so due to that you blacked out " she said and sat beside me , " who brought me here?" I asked her , " your physics sir , he went out to buy medicines " she carcasses my hair , my heart woke up due to his name , I looked down nodded.

" mam! " suddenly I looked at him , eyeing me in worry , " sir , can you sit here ? I will visit reception once " my mom requested him , " yes mam " he said and smiled at her , after she was gone , he looked at me without blinking making me quiver under his gaze , he slowly pulled the curtains surrounding my bed together giving us privacy.

" hello" he said , I nodded my head , " I am sorry chinmayi for not even contacting you , I went to my dad's place " he said to which I nodded , I am too hurt to looked at him I don't know but my bottled up emotions are taking toll on me, " say something " he asked me , " I don't know sir what to say sir ? Cause I don't know when I will see you or talk to you cause one day you will kiss me and the other day you are gone without any clue and then you appear and apologize and then cycle goes on and I am fed up of this sir , you never open up its not like I wanna force you but you never say your feeling atleast I give few signals but you never say anything I am confused sir please go away I am thankful for what you did! And I literally love you a lot but you never did " I took a deep breath and tears are flowing from my eyes.
________________________________________