17♥️

Sujit's POV

After a long hectic day , I came home today chinmayi did not attend school today due to health reasons , after yesterday's incident in her room , I feel really good like in a very good way maybe l am in love with her , I know any relationship with a student is inappropriate but we can't decide who to fall for right.

With this thought , I dialed chinmayi , " hello sir " she responded,  " hey " I said ,
" how are you sir?" Came her sweet voice making my heart melt , " I am fine chinmayi thinking about you " I said in a slow and teasing voice , making her whine in phone , " so sir ? Can I ask something?" She said , " what is it ?" I asked , " actually I am going shopping tomorrow sir for my birthday and I have no one to tag along maybe you will join me please " she said making my heart beat fast , " yes yes chinmayi I will join you " shit I said way too desperately,  " um ok sir I will text you time and address bye " and she hanged up without my response , I felt really upset ,I placed my mobile aside.

Chinmayi: I will call you at night :)

Came her notification ,which made my smile to return back , I took a hot shower and had dinner and say down to correct papers and suddenly chinmayi's call disturbed my correction, I looked at clock to see it's past 11 pm and I have too many papers to correct maybe I will call tomorrow, I thought and did not attend her call.

And once again I received her call I looked at a paper and saw irrelevant answers wtf are these students learning, they are not even to able to solve silly questions, by this thought I am completely frustrated,  am I failing in teaching students? This thought is in my brain , I started correcting again and for the 5th time I got chinmayi's call , can't she attend why I am not lifting calls.

" what?" I barked as soon as I lifted the call , " sir? " came her voice , " I am bust chinmayi " I said in a rude way and cut the call and kept my phone aside only to realize how much of a big mistake I have done.

After 2 hours I was done and saw its 1 am and looked at my phone and realized how rudely I spoke to chinmayi,  I should control my damn anger , cha! I hurriedly dialed her number 3 times and she did not attend the call , I tiredly rubbed my face and sat vack thinking what to do.

I slowly locked my door and walked towards my car and started the engine  , I drove straight to chinmayi's house and the streets are empty and giving me chills I don't know why.

After reaching her home , I stopped my car far away and climbed the wall and went towards her window and saw its opened , I very steadily climbed the pipe and reached her room and went in through her window , such a very hard task.

" chinmayi " I called her slowly making her stir in her sleep , for a moment I am awestruck,  her angelic face , her plump pink lips , her swan like neck and collarbone that's inviting me to kiss , her plump breasts which are round and big and her navel and belly button peeking out of blanket , my hand really wanting to touch it.

Suddenly she woke up.

_________________________________________

Hello all ! Ik it's been so long and here I am as I promised I am done with my exams and I have holidays now and i will finish this story in this holidays.