6♥️

Chinmayi's POV :

Today i am very much confident that even if I fail in my class I would confront sir about why was I failing in physics and I think sir is kind enough to understand me!

With this though I moved towards my class , yesterday night I was so scared that I thought I might skip class today but you see my mom wouldn't allow me to sit at home , so with thudding heart I came to school.

" hey Geeta" I said to Geeta,  " hey" she mumbled back, what's with this sudden dullness ," what happened? Why didn't you come yesterday ?" I questioned her  , " just a slight fever and I feel nauseous " she mumbled out , " ah! Don't worry Geeta it's gonna be alright " I assured her , but she seems to be in another world , " so you know what happened yesterday,  I was so embarrassed yesterday in physics class and I might fail today " and just like that I said about all the events that took place yesterday to Geeta.

It's finally physics time , guess what? I bought my physics textbook today!!!! That means no punishment.

" Hello students " sir wished us , and he seem to be angry , uh uh it's bad I guess, " so I have your results with me " he mumbled and showed our sheets , I gulped in fear and today sir is in wine colour shirt with beige trousers as I said before he is handsome as usual,ok I should stop ogling his hands and body.

" here goes the students who scored top" like this sir announced 10 to 15 names and then average and then just passed and then the failures, just as I thought I failed in this test and I feel utterly bad for the first time failing in a test cause usually I don't feel guilty but now I do , maybe cause I dissoppointed sir or made him angry.

Then , he went all around the class and talked with each and everyone patiently like listening to their problems , answering their queries,  trust me he is not at all angry , he is just calm and interacting with students , when he came beside me , bell rang indicating class is done.

" Meet me in staffroom" sir uttered looking at me , I nodded my head and he left.

Oh my God! I don't know what's gonna happen in staffroom , that too with a hot teacher alone in a room...huh huh shut up Chinmayi.

_________________________________________