21♥️

Sujit's POV

As soon as we heard door bell , I pulled apart and looked towards bedroom room wondering who might be at this time , I looked at chinmayi to see her in same state as me , " well I better check who it is " I said to her and started getting up from her , " I will also come along sir" she said to which I nodded , we both went into living room and I looked in peep hole of door to see my colleague Ayaan, why would he be here? " who is it sir ?" Came chinmayi's voice, " chinmayi it's your English sir " I said , and she became worried " what would he think if he sees me here " she said and looked at me , " don't worry you go hide in bedroom " I assured her taking in my embrace , she nodded her head and ran into bedroom , I scanned living room and saw her shoes and bag , I immediately threw them in a shelf and combed my hair and buttoned up my shirt properly before opening the door.

" hey sujit " said my friend/ colleague Ayaan,  " hey man, you here ? Well come inside " I invited him , " how are you ? I saw your leave and thought to check on you " he said , " umm thank you and yes I am fine , it's just lack of sleep" I said and sat on sofa , suddenly we heard a sneeze sound , " your not alone?" He asked me , " no no I mean yes I am alone " I said , " then what's that noise ?" He said , " I was watching tv and I guess I did not switch off volume " I responded hoping he will buy my lie to which he nodded.

We chatted a bit and then he was gone , I closed the door and rushed towards bedroom and opened the door to see chinmayi is asleep in a very comfy position,  I felt so good knowing I have someone with me , I smiled and went towards her and pushed her hair behind her ear , she took deep breath and went into deep sleep , " your so beautiful chinmayi " I mumbled to myself and made myself comfortable beside her and slowly I too went unto deep slumber.

After 2 hours suddenly I heard utensils noise , I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked around to find chinmayi but she isn't here,  might be in kitchen , I sat up and went to kitchen to see her making something on stove , I went behind her and hugged making her startle,  " SIR!" He Shouted,  " shh it's me " I said and snuggled into her neck , " I am making lunch " she whispered " huh huh well what are you making ?" I asked her , " potato fry, rasam and rice " she responded,  " I like it , thank you " I said and looked towards all the dishes , she turned towards me and said " you go freshen up and we will have lunch ok?" Just like that I did as she ordered, I guess I am whipped.

" chinmayi can you feed like you did in my cabin the other day ?" I asked her as soon as we settled on dining table , she smiled and nodded at me.

We had lots of talks , laughs in between making me to forget my emptiness,  and just like that clock dinged 7'o clock making us alert.

" sir I should probably go now my mom will be waiting " she uttered,  I very much sadly nodded my head in understanding,  I gave her her belongings and before exiting front door , I couldn't control my urge and I roughly pinned her to main door and kissed her lips furiously as this is all of a sudden she responded after few seconds but nevertheless she reciprocated my kiss making my insides to tingle in excitement.

Her tongue entangled with mine and her soft moans ,her fingers in my hair is making me feel more loved and connected towards her , I slowly pulled apart from chinmayi and looked at her with hoody eyes " can't you stay with me?" I asked her , she nodded as no.

We reached her home , she bid me bye as soon I parked car far from her place , " bye sir , I will see you tomorrow , don't think too much " she uttered,  " I wanted to say thank you Chinmayi for staying with me today and cooking for me and you know for every other thing including steamy sessions too" I winked at her , she gasped and laughed with me and just like that she went away to her place.

_________________________________________

I searched very much for the photos for their kiss but couldn't find anything similar so ig you people have to imagine ;)