14♥️

Chinmayi's POV

" huh? Aren't you a little daring today ?" Sir asked me smirking , " umm I mean I am is it wrong sir ?" I pointed out , " no its okay I mean like--- leave it " he sighed and started washing chicken, " sir can you tell me where is rice ?" I asked him , " it's over there , but why?" He asked,  " oh ok , what do you mean by why ? We need to have rice na " I said and fetched a bowl from shelf,  " I was planning to make roti Chinmayi " sir said , " what sir ? Chicken and rice is best combo trust me " i smiled at him , he looked away , making me confused ,
" if you insist " he mumbled and started basic cooking of chicken .

I took spices and dry fruits to make flavored rice , it just elevates the taste , my mom usually makes this when she cooks rice , " sir don't you think you should open window ? It's drizzling outside " I asked and started preparing dish , he silently opened window making the cool breeze hit my face and I inhaled deep breath, I looked at sir , to see him already looking at me , I immediately lowered my eyes feeling shy by his intense look.

I involved myself in making rice and ignored his presence when he is making curry " do you like spicy or non spicy ?" Sir asked me , " spicy sir " I responded,  " ok " he said and added Chilli powder to the dish , while I was looking at the rice w...

I involved myself in making rice and ignored his presence when he is making curry " do you like spicy or non spicy ?" Sir asked me , " spicy sir " I responded,  " ok " he said and added Chilli powder to the dish , while I was looking at the rice which is being boiled I suddenly heard a hiss sound , I immediately looked and saw sir injured himself while cutting vegetables " ayyo sir!" I rushed to him , " let me see it !" I took his finger to see bleeding, seems like a deep cut , " can't you be a but careful sir " I scolded without realizing what I just did.

" Come with me " I hissed and took him to sink and washed away the blood , I made him sit on sofa and rushed to kitchen and brought turmeric to apply to his cut , I sat beside him and applied turmeric , while sir is hissing throughout " can't you be a little careful sir " I asked looking at him , " I was zoned out " he mumbled , " pathetic excuse sir " I said and settled beside him , " thank you chinmayi " he said looking at me with a different glint in his eyes , I immediately looked down cause he is too good to be true , and whenever he looks at me I feel the butterfly zoo in my stomach , I cleared my throat and stood up " it's okay " I said and rushed to kitchen to check on dishes , thank go they aren't burnt.

" did they burn?" Sie asked entering into kitchen , " no sir thankfully " I mumbled and turn off the stove , and looked at him , slowly he started to come closer , I took a step back shockingly,  the look is too intense and my cheeks are red by now , he came to close to me that I can smell his cologne,  I inhaled deep breath and looked at his handsome face and questioned him whith my eyes , he shook and came even close that my toes and his toes are touching,  suddenly he bent forward , I was expecting something but he took his phone from counter behind.

Shit! Shit! I immediately cleared my throat and rubbed my face " my phone" he mumbled and went out , i brought the rice and curry to small dinning table in the living room , " sir! " I Called out , " coming!" He Shouted from inside , " have it "  I said and forwarded his plate towards him , " you too " sir mumbled and settled down beside me , I too started serving myself .

After our bite , I realized he is such a great cook , " sir your cooking is amazing " I said to him giving smile , " thank you , your no so bad yourself " he said looking at me , " uh thanks I guess " I said and concentrated on food , we ate in comfortable silence,  then I realized I have to call Geeta,  I looked at time to see it's 8 : 30 what???? It's too late, " sir can we leave its too late " I said and looked at him , " okay " he mumbled and went inside , we both climbed into car and reached my home by 10 minutes " thank you sir " I said and was about to get down , when he pulled my wrist towards him , I looked at him questioningly" you forgot this " he handed my ID card, I looked at sir and my hand in his hold , my skin feels like it has fire works , " thank you" I whisper and got down without looking back , I walked towards my home and looked back to see , sir is looking at me, I lowered my eyes and went inside to see my mom with angry expression.

_________________________________________